• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Giving Away Free Fortune Cookie Items! (on Hold due to Technical Difficulties)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaCrossing64

Dat's brutal
Bells
Island
Newgrounds
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Flimsy Watering Can
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (78) +
So I have a bunch of fortune cookie items that I don't want or need, and I don't know what to do with them. So I'm giving them away for free! (I originally posted this thread on the general AC:NL forum without realizing this existed... Whoops.) Also, I'm willing to pay bells (maximum 200k because that's all I have-) or some fruit for the Hero's Clothes item!! It's the last piece I need for the Link outfit.

Mario Items
-Bill Blaster (1)
-Super Star (1)
-Block (1)
-Pipe (2)
-Triple Bananas (1)
-Green Shell (1)
-1-Up Mushroom (1)
-? Block (1)
-Big Bro's Mustache (1)

Metroid Items
-Metroid (3)
-Varia Suit (1)
-Samus Mask (2)
-Varia Suit Pants (3)

Pikmin Items
-Pikmin (1)
-Red Pikmin (3)
-Blue Pikmin (1)
-Yellow Pikmin (1)

Misc. Items
-Arwing (1)
-Wii Balance Board (2)
-Dalmation Ornament (2)

If you want any of these items, tell me which ones and give me your friend code so we can trade! ^^

Last edited:
May I have 1 of all the Pikmin items? I can offer any perfect fruit or bells. Thanks!

Wow thanks so much!! Let me get my 3ds too so I can get your FC@!
Post automatically merged:

My FC is 4656 - 9265 - 3699!
Thanks so much!! I have been using ALL my play coins for sometime to get these and I could never get them in my second town! TYSM!!! <3

Also FYI unless you are an IRL friend or someone I keep in touch with everyday I delete you after the trade so that my friends list keeps tidy so im not trying to be mean I promise!

Alright! Also I've never had any visitors or visited other towns in New Leaf before, so I'll have to figure it out. TwT
And do you have the Weclome Amiibo version of the game?

I have the original version but to even connect to the internet you have to update to WA so yes I have had it since it came out way back then! You just need to open your gates and I will come on over :) its very simple, PORTER DOESNT TALK LIKE CRAZY unlike orvile the dodo!

Just send me your FC and I will add you! Then you add me and then open ACNL then go to the gates and open them!

I know, Orville talks soo much. I do a lot of trades on NH so I know that too well. XD
Anyway, give me a moment to open my gates!

oh shoot- I forgot I had parental controls on my 3DS so I'm gonna need permission first. T-T

Okay! Orville is WAY crazier, I remember when NH was shown off some and I was like CUTE DODO, now im like CHATTERBOX DODO lol!

I friended you! Now you do the same for me! Go to the Orange friends icon on the top of the home menu! The game will stay open unless your gates are open atm then it wont launch home menu to prevent people from disconnecting.

Well, I asked my dad and he said "not now", so we'll have to wait. I don't know how long it'll take, but if he's still busy by 10 PM then we'll have to wait till tomorrow. I'm so sorry for the inconvinience. ;-;
And yeah, as much as I love Orville, he really is a chatter box! But it's his job I guess lol.

yeah! okay! I can just do it tomorrow no worries! My mother fixed my parental controls to make it so that you can play online on only ACNL. You just need to fix a few thing in settings and stuff but yeah safety first! I do not want some random people friending me so thanks! Sometime tomorrow maybe! Im in EST so what works for you tomorrow in your timezone I can convert and am good anytime! ^^

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one with parental controls. XD And I'm also in EST so it's perfect! Thanks for understanding, by the way. ^^

Yay! Okay well I am good anytime just message me and hopefully my notifs will work! I wake up at 8 so only message me after 9 so that my computer doesnt go cray cray! <3

Have a great night!! :)

Hi! Are you available to let me pick up my items now ^^ if not just tell me! I will open my gates, Also edit your post! WA versions and orignal versions can trade! You need the FREE WA update to even launch ACNL i think. Alsoooo I hope im not being greedy! Thanks :)

Hello! So sorry, I cannot trade right now. My dad had to change the pin for the parental controls and we have to wait at least 24 hours- Also thanks for letting me know, and you're definitely not being greedy. All the items are free anyway. XP

hii can i get super star and pikmin ty!! ^^

I think someone else ordered the pikmin, but I can definitely get you the super star! You might have to wait a bit though, I'm facing some technical difficulties on my 3DS. I'll let you know when we can trade!

Hi! Are you good today so that I can pick up my items? If not just tell me! I know it may be a little hard to get it all sorted out! Sorry again for bothering you! I can wait as long as it takes you ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back