• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED] Free Unorderable Stuff! (Balloons, Gracie, RV items, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly, WordKnight. Which sweets set items do you want? All of the ones I have listed? The set is not complete.

Hello! I would like the two pink bunny balloons!
I was wondering if I can come to your town to pick up the balloons and also get the stuff from the RV?

Okay, WordKnight, I'll bring the sweets items and the carnations to your town now, please add me and open your gate.

Certainly, corlee, I'll open my gate for you to visit the RV and get the balloons after I deliver to WordKnight.

Hi there!

I would really like the garden lantern and iron garden chair although, I won't be available until later tonight or tomorrow around 11am east ... I understand if it's a no because of the time. Please let me know :)

If I still have those items when you're able to go online, you're more than welcome to have them.

It would appear that the system did an error. If you still somehow have the bunny balloons, I would like them.
I also need to revisit the RV if that is okay.

I will give the items to colree and motherofdragons, but I'm going to be closing this thread permanently now because I feel like I've spread myself too thin over this site, and I'm not able to help people with the degree of quality that I would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back