• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

**CLOSED**ART GIVEAWAY! - I will draw your character FOR FREE! FIRST COME FIRST SERVED - Help me build a portfolio for my TBT art store <3

red_odessa

Bells
FINISHED! If you commented, you got a slot!

Hello!

My name is Red and I am an (ex-professional) artist who has been obsessed with AC since I was little. I recently picked up NH and need a little bit of TBT to get me started, so why not stretch my art muscles again to provide for you lovely people? :)

As this is for my portfolio, I have nothing to show that gives you an exact idea of what the final product will look like. Here is an example of my earlier work, but not necessarily the style I have in mind. This is why I need you guys for the shop! :')

candy ver1.png

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED! art is a slow process and I may not be present to keep tally of availability.

I really need an in-game photo of your rep, please!!

Remaining Slots:

Finished!

Good Luck,

Love from Red <3

Last edited:
I’d love for you to draw my island rep! You can do it in whatever style you’d like. She also has freckles that are kind of hard to see. Thanks for considering 😊
x1QVST2.jpg[img]

omg! i’d love an icon sized artwork!

consider my island rep ? <3
https://toyhou.se/8880427.shazi :D
thank you so much!

I’d love for you to draw my island rep! You can do it in whatever style you’d like. She also has freckles that are kind of hard to see. Thanks for considering 😊
x1QVST2.jpg[img]

Hello! I've reserved an icon slot for you both and will privately message you with finished products within 24 hours. Love, Red x

oooh, your art looks absolutely incredible! i’d be honoured if you drew my island rep in either style that you’d prefer! i’m not picky at all. thank you for your consideration! <3

5B360899-311D-4AD9-847F-B244DFA7CF96.jpeg
41ACFEFC-D612-4706-85DA-EBB7412AE5DC.jpeg

oooh, your art looks absolutely incredible! i’d be honoured if you drew my island rep in either style that you’d prefer! i’m not picky at all. thank you for your consideration! <3

View attachment 399585View attachment 399586
Wow your rep kicks butt omg! So cool, I REALLY want to draw them in a more realistic style. Would you be happy waiting maybe 3-4 days? Thanks <3

Ahhh your art looks lovely!! ;v; If you'd like to, I'd love it if you drew my island rep! Any style is fine with me.

rep outfit 14.jpg

Wow your rep kicks butt omg! So cool, I REALLY want to draw them in a more realistic style. Would you be happy waiting maybe 3-4 days? Thanks <3

ah omg thank you so much!! i’m totally okay with waiting, take as much time as you need! ☺️

jumping on the train, no pressure hahahah, any style you like (other characters at https://toyhou.se/mikaialia if interested
Untitled_Artwork.png

Hey! I would love to do this but unfortunately I need an in-game picture of an AC rep. I've just realised that the "character" phrasing may have been vague, I'm really sorry!
Post automatically merged:

I'd love an icon, if you're interested! Can you draw this character in your own style?View attachment 399588
Hey! sorry I didn't list this at first, but I'll need to see an in-game screenshot of your rep. I'll be happy to do it if so!

Hey! I would love to do this but unfortunately I need an in-game picture of an AC rep. I've just realised that the "character" phrasing may have been vague, I'm really sorry!

Hey! sorry I didn't list this at first, but I'll need to see an in-game screenshot of your rep. I'll be happy to do it if so!
Okay! I'll get a photo soon.

if you're still looking for takers, i'd love if you could draw my rep. in the left outfit! any style is fine! hopefully this is "in-game" enough, but no worries if not! <3

o1.jpg

ahhh your art looks so clean T^T if you’re still looking, i’d love it if you drew my rep in any style :0
A10E1A0F-BBB8-4F50-B383-75E033213F50.jpeg

1631391680654.jpeg

how is this photo?

Amazing!! icon slot reserved <3

if you're still looking for takers, i'd love if you could draw my rep. in the left outfit! any style is fine! hopefully this is "in-game" enough, but no worries if not! <3

Hey! I've reserved you a full body slot! I'll be doing the denim dress if that's okay :)

ahhh your art looks so clean T^T if you’re still looking, i’d love it if you drew my rep in any style :0
Hey! I'll do you an icon :) Also if that's your island, its CUTE!! <3

Last edited:

sorry about that, have one here
1589897595680.png

though for the hair would prefer brown with pink streaks but just pink is okay too haha

DA3FBCE1-ABB2-4793-B3F5-E72711001955.png

hello, here’s my rep, ty for considering 💜
( if you choose mine you can draw them without the mask if you prefer, i’ll let you take liberties on the facial features c: )

Back