• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for art for my ACNH character

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (144) +
Hello everyone. It’s been a while since I last went to the Museum Shop. So I finally have some screenshots for references to draw Holly, but I would like some art for her. Therefore, I’m creating a long-term buying thread.

Here are the pictures:

IMG_1663.jpeg

IMG_1664.jpeg

IMG_1661.jpeg

IMG_1662.jpeg

Here’s another detail to keep in mind. Her skirt length should be between mid-thigh and knee-length. And the flower in her hair is actually a red flower hairpin, based on a windflower.

Unfortunately, I don’t have very much TBT, so I may have to wait a while until I get more TBT from selling collectibles, but I am willing to accept freebies for now. When I have more Bells, I’ll be ready for chibi art and comic strips.

And maybe one day, after my Light Panel Shutdown game is on the App Store, I’ll request an actual 6-inch plush of Holly. But that would require discussing privately. Right now isn’t the time, but I’ll let you know when I’m ready for an actual doll (in Animal Crossing style art).

Last edited:
Bumping for freebies

Also, where are the thread tags, like Buying, Selling, and Auction?

Unfortunately, I don’t have very much TBT, so I can’t get some really good art, but I am willing to accept freebies for now. When I have more Bells, I’ll be asking for chibi art and comic strips.

This reads as potentially condescending and insulting to anyone who draws for free, as you are essentially telling them their art isn't "really good" before even seeing it.

The price of commissioned art is compensation for the artist's time and effort, not a way to distinguish it from lower priced or free art. Free art means that someone is voluntarily spending time and effort to gift you their work. This is a privilege and not something you endure, not like you are doing anyone a favour by "being willing to accept that."

Stating that you don't have TBT to pay for art and asking for freebies is fine, but I'll ask you to reconsider and rephrase the quoted section to make it more respectful.

This reads as potentially condescending and insulting to anyone who draws for free, as you are essentially telling them their art isn't "really good" before even seeing it.

The price of commissioned art is compensation for the artist's time and effort, not a way to distinguish it from lower priced or free art. Free art means that someone is voluntarily spending time and effort to gift you their work. This is a privilege and not something you endure, not like you are doing anyone a favour by "being willing to accept that."

Stating that you don't have TBT to pay for art and asking for freebies is fine, but I'll ask you to reconsider and rephrase the quoted section to make it more respectful.
Sorry. I’ll go ahead and edit it. I didn’t mean to sound harsh.

EDIT: I fixed it a bit. Sometimes, I don’t know what to say or how to say something correctly, so my output would come off as rude, even when I don’t mean it. I’m still very sorry for those who will do freebies.

Last edited:
As I’m bumping for art, I’ll tell you what kind of art I want most of my character:

A doll

Unfortunately, I cannot request a commission for TBT Bells on that due to bans on TBT for items worth real value. And commission details on that have to be discussed privately. The only reason why I would request a doll here is because it’s the only place I would reach for Animal Crossing-related art. But I’ll save up for that.

Meanwhile, I would be requesting drawn art I can get digitally distributed.

Back