• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[closed] ~❀ abalonei's art shop ❀~ (TBT/RLC)

everyone who's requested has been added to the waitlist! spots are now closed LOL
If I can get both a waist up & a headshot, that would be great 👀 i'll be adding on a smol tip tho :^)
Also there's no rush to get mine done any time soon, so don't overwork yourself. Focus on school instead even though it sucks 😔🤘(I have now stolen this emoji combination and am going to use it everywhere, sorry :] )
i didn't want to keep you waiting so here's the halfbody:
please let me know if you want any changes! 😄
ty for commissioning me! i'll get started on the headshot asap 😗

7e5997f7a5258763eea32d54565be254251d028f.png

Last edited:
i didn't want to keep you waiting so here's the halfbody:
please let me know if you want any changes! 😄
ty for commissioning me! i'll get started on the headshot asap 😗

7e5997f7a5258763eea32d54565be254251d028f.png
This is amazing, no changes needed at all! I absolutely loveeee the colour palette you used, and the shading and all the waterdrop motifs you added really ties the piece together. Thank you so much again, and I can't wait for the headshot now! Again, feel free to take your time though :^)

@Plume @turtleyawesome @lieryl
can you guys please fill out your orders if you're ready? don't forget to include the bolded part pls! 😄

i finally have free time + no headache (WOOOOO) so I'll try and finish a bunch of coms this weekend (and definitely not get distracted by among us 😪 ) 🥴

@Plume @turtleyawesome @lieryl
can you guys please fill out your orders if you're ready? don't forget to include the bolded part pls! 😄

i finally have free time + no headache (WOOOOO) so I'll try and finish a bunch of coms this weekend (and definitely not get distracted by among us 😪 ) 🥴

HALF-BODY
Name: Plume
Character Ref:
korL42.jpg
GgKzTE.jpg

iyD5A1.jpg
Additional Comments (expression, hand pose, background, etc): I would love if the butterfly backpack was included. ; ; the pose is up to you! Maybe something cute or ~cool~?
Payment: 250 TBT

(also happy to hear that you're headache free! please take your time with my commission. <3)

My commission for the art goddess :)

HEADSHOT
Name: Turtle
Character Ref: Nishinoya and Killua 😁
Additional Comments (expression, hand pose, background, etc): back to back holding up peace signs if that's possible?
Payment: collectible

JSJNSNAKAK IVE BEEN DOING SCHOOL WORK ALL DAY TT

HALF-BODY
Name: lieryl
Character Ref: he do be a little rough but he’s trying his best 😔
5C8AF8FF-21A5-4B11-BC36-445283EB8328.jpeg

little chibi version by the god that is blink✌😔
71FC763C-4C85-412E-B107-708694A72EDA.jpeg

we don’t talk abt this hot mess orz
Additional Comments (expression, hand pose, background, etc): he’s usually tired lmao idk go wild 🤧
Payment: 250 tbt <33

Last edited:
HALF-BODY
Name: michealsmells
Character Ref: https://toyhou.se/4385167.cathy (in any dress shown, including the ones from other artists in her art tab!)
Additional Comments (expression, hand pose, background, etc): hand closed to her chest, like she's just seen something really sweet? have fun with the background!
Payment: 250 TBT

Your art is so cute lemme just dive in and 👀

for some reason my pinging isn't working so :V
I'm so sorry for the long wait but here's your oc!
if you'd like any changes please let me know!
1131e340dfda7ab55f2bbdf6a828cd62b3886a76.png

Post automatically merged:

@abalonei your art is lovely 😍 can I be added to the pinglist for RLC?
you can go ahead and fill out a form!

ALERT from now on I'm having people pay once I've finished! i'll still pm a sketch and you ask for changes, but because my progress has REALLY slowed I'm changing when you pay! For now, everything will have a giant watermark which will be edited out once I've confirmed payment in the end! ty for cooperating 😄

Last edited:
Here it is, thanks!

HEADSHOT
Name: Doe
Character Ref:
From AC:
1601949403168.png

From an Among Us avatar creator:
download20201001092805.png

Additional Comments (expression, hand pose, background, etc):
  • Her hair is kind of floofy, closer to the second picture.
  • She has a beauty mark under her right eye (in the first image)
  • Can the lily crown be a little crooked on her head (to make it look more natural than it looks in AC)
  • Pose - can she be doing the peace sign with a tiny monarch butterfly landing/sitting on her finger?
Payment: RLC ($5)

@abalonei I updated my post with the form 😊

Last edited:
for some reason my pinging isn't working so :V
I'm so sorry for the long wait but here's your oc!
if you'd like any changes please let me know!
1131e340dfda7ab55f2bbdf6a828cd62b3886a76.png

Post automatically merged:

ALERT from now on I'm having people pay once I've finished! i'll still pm a sketch and you ask for changes, but because my progress has REALLY slowed I'm changing when you pay! For now, everything will have a giant watermark which will be edited out once I've confirmed payment in the end! ty for cooperating 😄

she's so beautiful ;; thank you so much!! oh she's so beautiful! How do you want me to credit you when I post on toyhouse? As in where do you want me to link back to you?

she's so beautiful ;; thank you so much!! oh she's so beautiful! How do you want me to credit you when I post on toyhouse? As in where do you want me to link back to you?
I'm glad you like it! linking back to here is enough credit! :D

Back