• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🎅Christmas YCH~ Open!🦌

Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
White Lily
Yellow Pansy
Red Rose
Blue Hybrid Pansy
White Cosmos
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Yellow Tulip
Purple Violet
Feedback
100% (61) +
Hello! Maybe it’s a bit too late to be getting ready for Christmas this early, but since I enjoy doing YCH drawings, I figured that I could open up this little shop early! I’m offering two seasonal YCH pieces, but if this proves popular, I may add a third one I’ve been brainstorming. These are PWYW in TBT, but I may also accept art trades.

As stated, I have two styles. These are just base drawings, please note that the finished pieces will have more detail such as smoother lines, shading, etc. The first few people to order pieces will have their works shown as examples so others can see.

My two current listings are:

Reindeer
0860802C-A02F-41BB-87CE-419043311E28.jpeg

92D2DE28-155A-4DDD-9C3B-591C57058011.jpeg

4871E30E-7DC2-436D-A4EE-6EA364432655.jpeg

And Santa!
DD4C5972-E973-45B3-8FB8-E184DC5C2563.jpeg

7724A115-E95B-4DA0-8B3D-D4D63481E4E5.jpeg
If interested in ordering, please leave a comment with what specifications you’d like. I’m keeping this at 3 slots at a time, but if those fill up, I‘ll implement a ping list. This shop will be open until December 24th. Until then, happy holidays!!

Slots:
1)
2)
3)

Last edited:
These are adorable! I love the reindeer!

Red Nose?: Yes, please!
Skirt or Pants: Skirt, please.
Brown, Lighter or Darker?: I think the brown you have is perfect but my reps hair is brown so if you need to lighten or darken the brown then I'd be fine with that. I just want to make sure your adorable hat design stands out.
Expression: Mischievous or smiling, please.
Refs: Brody Refs
Offer: 200 TBT (I hope that's a fair offer. I'm terrible at pricing things.)

oooo me me want one <3

Character: https://toyhou.se/6022228.haruna
Red Nose: Nty!!
Outfit: Reindeer!! Lighter brown pls!!!
Expression: Something winking, smiling, or something mischievous looking would be cute too!
Price: Would 500tbt be ok?? :)

@Valzed your piece is done! I chose to go with a lighter brown since I felt the default blended in with Brody’s skin tone a bit too much, especially with how my coloring includes darker outlines. Hope you like it!
501A39D2-003F-4F6A-880C-B3FC3C328F03.jpeg

@Valzed your piece is done! I chose to go with a lighter brown since I felt the default blended in with Brody’s skin tone a bit too much, especially with how my coloring includes darker outlines. Hope you like it!
View attachment 417575
Oh my gosh! I love it! Brody looks so cute! The lighter brown looks great! It really lets the adorable details on the outfit and hat stand out. I'll send the TBT right now. Thank you so, so much!

Back