• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✩⋆ chibi character sprites!! [open]

Hey Whimsy,

Your little Mayors are so adorably cool and I have been looking foreverrrrr for custom ones or something that looks like mine!

If you are still taking orders, I would be honoured if you could create my mayor Pixie :3 I have included some very blurry images below xD

View attachment 232144 View attachment 232148

The hairstyle is the Flower Fairy wig and I am happy for you to play and do whatever pose you wish. If you feel like adding props such as the flower flower wand feel free to do so :3

I'll happily pay 200 TBT or more if required too ^_^

oh my gosh that is so cute!! :eek: i'm not gonna lie to you, i haven't actually played acnl in quite a while so i have never seen that wig or the wand before! lol i'd love to make her for you, and i can definitely add the wand as well! thank you so much for the offer! xx

oh my gosh that is so cute!! :eek: i'm not gonna lie to you, i haven't actually played acnl in quite a while so i have never seen that wig or the wand before! lol i'd love to make her for you, and i can definitely add the wand as well! thank you so much for the offer! xx

Ohmehgawd! Thank you so much :') *wipes tear* I am honoured :blush: As for not playing for a while, I don't think that many people do as they're all waiting for NH xD I just don't want to leave behind my flower fairy outfit :3

Take as much time as you need and if you require anything else from me, just let me know ^_^ Thank you so much once again <3

Well okay!! Here she is:

mayor ref.jpg

If you can do it, I'll gladly pay you!

Ohmehgawd! Thank you so much :') *wipes tear* I am honoured :blush: As for not playing for a while, I don't think that many people do as they're all waiting for NH xD I just don't want to leave behind my flower fairy outfit :3

Take as much time as you need and if you require anything else from me, just let me know ^_^ Thank you so much once again <3

thank you so much i can't wait to get started on her! :D

Well okay!! Here she is:

View attachment 232188

If you can do it, I'll gladly pay you!

oh that's not too much detail at all! ^^ i can definitely make her for you, i'll add you to my list! x

- - - Post Merge - - -

for some reason i'm having a "database error" when i try to add you to my list @lazymayor, but don't worry i won't forget about you! ^^ x

oh my! you reopened!!!!

here's my mayor:

View attachment 232230

sorry if its poor quality lmao

i was too excited for acnh! lol i had to come back :3 xx
light brown ponytail, gold watering can, and cream top with a light blue pleated skirt & brown bow at the neck? do correct me if i'm wrong lol! and obviously the crown, little brown shoes, and glasses will be included too ^^

hi, could you do my acpc character for 210 tbt? your pixels are so cute!!
bearie reference.jpg

i was too excited for acnh! lol i had to come back :3 xx
light brown ponytail, gold watering can, and cream top with a light blue pleated skirt & brown bow at the neck? do correct me if i'm wrong lol! and obviously the crown, little brown shoes, and glasses will be included too ^^

perfect!! thank you :)

YAY and thank you!! ;A; I see that the bell system is down atm, I'll have to send you it when it's back up and running.

no worries at all! whenever is fine ^^ xx

perfect!! thank you :)

so i actually did two versions since i wasn't quite sure how dark the top should be d:

puglovexo.png
puglovev2.png

https://i.ibb.co/njtdRry/puglovexo.png
https://i.ibb.co/PzMg9Tj/puglovev2.png

the first version has the darker top! please lmk if you'd like me to make any changes :3 i believe the bell system is down at the moment, but you can just get them to me whenever! ^^ xx

all slots are now back open! even if they don't look like it d:

i am still accepting orders while the bell system is down :3 x

i am still accepting orders while the bell system is down :3 x
there's my answer! i had been trying on and off all day to still pay you but it wasn't working still aha

wow i love your pixel artwork so much! i'd love to place an order for my villager, I'll include some refs right here:

ref1.jpg
ref2.jpg

Does 500 TBT sound good? I can offer more if needed! :D

Last edited:
Back