✩⋆ chibi character sprites!! [open]

Hey Whimsy,

Your little Mayors are so adorably cool and I have been looking foreverrrrr for custom ones or something that looks like mine!

If you are still taking orders, I would be honoured if you could create my mayor Pixie :3 I have included some very blurry images below xD

View attachment 232144 View attachment 232148

The hairstyle is the Flower Fairy wig and I am happy for you to play and do whatever pose you wish. If you feel like adding props such as the flower flower wand feel free to do so :3

I'll happily pay 200 TBT or more if required too ^_^

oh my gosh that is so cute!! :eek: i'm not gonna lie to you, i haven't actually played acnl in quite a while so i have never seen that wig or the wand before! lol i'd love to make her for you, and i can definitely add the wand as well! thank you so much for the offer! xx

oh my gosh that is so cute!! :eek: i'm not gonna lie to you, i haven't actually played acnl in quite a while so i have never seen that wig or the wand before! lol i'd love to make her for you, and i can definitely add the wand as well! thank you so much for the offer! xx

Ohmehgawd! Thank you so much :') *wipes tear* I am honoured :blush: As for not playing for a while, I don't think that many people do as they're all waiting for NH xD I just don't want to leave behind my flower fairy outfit :3

Take as much time as you need and if you require anything else from me, just let me know ^_^ Thank you so much once again <3

Well okay!! Here she is:

mayor ref.jpg

If you can do it, I'll gladly pay you!

Ohmehgawd! Thank you so much :') *wipes tear* I am honoured :blush: As for not playing for a while, I don't think that many people do as they're all waiting for NH xD I just don't want to leave behind my flower fairy outfit :3

Take as much time as you need and if you require anything else from me, just let me know ^_^ Thank you so much once again <3

thank you so much i can't wait to get started on her! :D

Well okay!! Here she is:

View attachment 232188

If you can do it, I'll gladly pay you!

oh that's not too much detail at all! ^^ i can definitely make her for you, i'll add you to my list! x

- - - Post Merge - - -

for some reason i'm having a "database error" when i try to add you to my list @lazymayor, but don't worry i won't forget about you! ^^ x

oh my! you reopened!!!!

here's my mayor:

View attachment 232230

sorry if its poor quality lmao

i was too excited for acnh! lol i had to come back :3 xx
light brown ponytail, gold watering can, and cream top with a light blue pleated skirt & brown bow at the neck? do correct me if i'm wrong lol! and obviously the crown, little brown shoes, and glasses will be included too ^^

hi, could you do my acpc character for 210 tbt? your pixels are so cute!!
bearie reference.jpg

i was too excited for acnh! lol i had to come back :3 xx
light brown ponytail, gold watering can, and cream top with a light blue pleated skirt & brown bow at the neck? do correct me if i'm wrong lol! and obviously the crown, little brown shoes, and glasses will be included too ^^

perfect!! thank you :)

YAY and thank you!! ;A; I see that the bell system is down atm, I'll have to send you it when it's back up and running.

no worries at all! whenever is fine ^^ xx

perfect!! thank you :)

so i actually did two versions since i wasn't quite sure how dark the top should be d:

puglovexo.png
puglovev2.png

https://i.ibb.co/njtdRry/puglovexo.png
https://i.ibb.co/PzMg9Tj/puglovev2.png

the first version has the darker top! please lmk if you'd like me to make any changes :3 i believe the bell system is down at the moment, but you can just get them to me whenever! ^^ xx

all slots are now back open! even if they don't look like it d:

i am still accepting orders while the bell system is down :3 x

i am still accepting orders while the bell system is down :3 x
there's my answer! i had been trying on and off all day to still pay you but it wasn't working still aha

wow i love your pixel artwork so much! i'd love to place an order for my villager, I'll include some refs right here:

ref1.jpg
ref2.jpg

Does 500 TBT sound good? I can offer more if needed! :D

Last edited:
Back