• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

👑⚜️~ Yanrima's Halloween Masquerade ~⚜️👑 (all done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanrima~

History-loving Princess
Bells
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (216) +
⚜️~✦ Yanrima's Halloween ✦~⚜️
Masquerade

You're invited to a grand ball this Halloween. The masquerade starts at the night before Halloween. And with the invitation and a small fee of 100 tbt, you can have a drawing of YCH chibi in a costume of your choice! Here's the costumed chibi example below (and your masquerade host):

costumeDaisy.png

Few things to note:
  1. You may use the art as pfp or signature. If you want to credit, my username usually goes by Yanrima.
  2. If you link a website as an image reference for your character/costume reference, please check if the link to that website is working.
  3. I can only take up to 3 orders at a time.
  4. when you see this symbol 🖌️, it means the art is currently work in progress.
  5. tbt is to be paid after the art is finished.

💌Invitation (Order form):
Username:
Character (island rep, OC, etc.):
Costume (can be specific characters or generic):
References:
Extra info (pose, expression, etc.):
Payment:

Have fun and see you at the masquerade!

Last edited:
I am here, I am queer, and I am ready to buy your art.

Username: michealsmells
Character (island rep, OC, etc.):
Cathy! (Oc)
Could you have her dress as her husband?
References:
Cathy's Main Ref & Vincent's Main Ref
If she could be attempting to make a grumpy expression to mimic him, that'd be great!
Payment:
$100 tbt

And if I'm able to afterward, I would love to do a second order after this one is done!! Thank you Yan!

this is so cuteeeee 🤩 🦇

Username: k o i
Character (island rep, OC, etc.): my oc!
i don't actually know!!!! I was thinking a sonny angel LOL - u can choose x
References:
IMG-3002.png

Rosetti.jpg

Rosie-chibi.png

IMG-2399.jpg

IMG-7199.png

i love ur art and I'm very excited
Payment:
100tbt

I am here, I am queer, and I am ready to buy your art.

Username: michealsmells
Character (island rep, OC, etc.): Cathy! (Oc)
Costume (can be specific characters or generic): Could you have her dress as her husband?
References: Cathy's Main Ref & Vincent's Main Ref
Extra info (pose, expression, etc.): If she could be attempting to make a grumpy expression to mimic him, that'd be great!
Payment: $100 tbt

And if I'm able to afterward, I would love to do a second order after this one is done!! Thank you Yan!
this is so cuteeeee 🤩 🦇

Username: k o i
Character (island rep, OC, etc.): my oc!
Costume (can be specific characters or generic): i don't actually know!!!! I was thinking a sonny angel LOL - u can choose x
References:
IMG-3002.png

Rosetti.jpg

Rosie-chibi.png

IMG-2399.jpg

IMG-7199.png
Extra info (pose, expression, etc.): i love ur art and I'm very excited
Payment: 100tbt
Thank you so much for ordering! I'll start working on you two! ☺️
I LOVE THESE!!! could i be put on a ping/waitlist after you finish the first two?
Sure, I'll add you to the list! 😀

Hey again Yanrima! I'm always a fan, hehe. These are adorable! May I please be put on the pinglist as well?

hiii yanrima, can i be added to the pinglist too please? these are so cute ^^

Costume (can be specific characters or generic): Could you have her dress as her husband?
here you go, @michealsmells . Happy Halloween and Enjoy!
costumeCathy.png

Costume (can be specific characters or generic): i don't actually know!!!! I was thinking a sonny angel LOL - u can choose x
Here you go, @k o i .Since I can choose, I think your OC looks super cute as a witch in your Halloween ych sample so I gave her that outfit, enjoy! 😊
costumekoi.png

hiii yanrima, can i be added to the pinglist too please? these are so cute ^^
sure, you can be in the pinglist!

@Kitsuragi
@Corrie
You're up next for orders! (y)

Username: Kitsuragi
Character (island rep, OC, etc.): OC please!
Costume (can be specific characters or generic): Could you put her in the modern Pokemon hex maniac outfit? :D
References: Extra info (pose, expression, etc.): Anything is fine, but something super excited and enthusiastic would be cute!
Payment: 100 tbt!

YAY!

Username: Corrie
Character (island rep, OC, etc.): OC
Costume (can be specific characters or generic): Ladybug from Miraculous Ladybug
References: X
Extra info (pose, expression, etc.): Please keep my character's normal hair but put into the same pigtails as Ladybug's. No Ladybug wig lol. Closed mouth and open eye smile! Pose is up to you!
Payment: 100 tbt

Thank you!!

Username: Mimi Cheems
Vergil from DMC5
References: Mimi Cheems, my mascot :3
Could you maybe have her holding the Yamato? :3
Payment:
100 TBT! :3

Thanks a bunch Yan :3

Username: Kitsuragi
Character (island rep, OC, etc.): OC please!
Costume (can be specific characters or generic): Could you put her in the modern Pokemon hex maniac outfit? :D
References: Extra info (pose, expression, etc.): Anything is fine, but something super excited and enthusiastic would be cute!
Payment: 100 tbt!
YAY!

Username: Corrie
Costume (can be specific characters or generic): Ladybug from Miraculous Ladybug
References: X
Extra info (pose, expression, etc.): Please keep my character's normal hair but put into the same pigtails as Ladybug's. No Ladybug wig lol. Closed mouth and open eye smile! Pose is up to you!
Payment: 100 tbt

Thank you!!
Thank you for ordering, I'll start on you two since I'm done with the first batch!(y)
edit: Hi @Kitsuragi the Hex Maniac image link is broken, would you mind redirecting the link please? Thank you!
edit 2 (update status): I found the gen 6 and Masters version of the Hex Maniac reference image via search, thank you!
Username: Mimi Cheems
Costume (can be specific characters or generic): Vergil from DMC5
References: Mimi Cheems, my mascot :3
Could you maybe have her holding the Yamato? :3
Payment: 100 TBT! :3

Thanks a bunch Yan :3
I'll put you on the pinglist first, then I'll get to your order with the other order once I'm finished with the other batches! 😀

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back