• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✩⋆ chibi character sprites!! [open]

wow i love your pixel artwork so much! i'd love to place an order for my villager, I'll include some refs right here:

Does 500 TBT sound good? I can offer more if needed! :D

sounds awesome! he's so cool D: thank you so much for the offer! i'll put you on my list and get working on him ^^ x

I'd like to reserve a slot. I'll try to get my villager and references together quickly

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll offer 300 tbt+. Thank you.

I'd like to reserve a slot. I'll try to get my villager and references together quickly

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll offer 300 tbt+. Thank you.

thank you so much! i'll add you to my list ^^ xx

just wanted to post a quick update to let you know i haven't forgotten about your orders! i've been super busy irl but i should have some free time to get them finished this weekend :3 thank you so much for your patience guys! xx

just wanted to post a quick update to let you know i haven't forgotten about your orders! i've been super busy irl but i should have some free time to get them finished this weekend :3 thank you so much for your patience guys! xx

no worries! take as much time as you need :)

my list is now back open and i am now also acepting acnh igb! x

hi! I can’t believe you still have slots open, these are so perfect. I don’t really know what the current value for bells is in ACNH since the game is still kind of new, do you have a comfortable price in mind for these?

hi! I can’t believe you still have slots open, these are so perfect. I don’t really know what the current value for bells is in ACNH since the game is still kind of new, do you have a comfortable price in mind for these?

oh thank you so much! :3 would 350k be ok for you? x

oh thank you so much! :3 would 350k be ok for you? x

that sounds fair! i need to do a bit of grinding, but it would be worth it! if you don’t mind, could I edit this post once I have the bells on hand with a ref? (I can pm you when that happens!)

I can offer 500k for a sprite of my character. :D
evmgxzhuuaa7wwy-jpg.236633

that sounds fair! i need to do a bit of grinding, but it would be worth it! if you don’t mind, could I edit this post once I have the bells on hand with a ref? (I can pm you when that happens!)

sounds perfect! :3 x

I can offer 500k for a sprite of my character. :D
evmgxzhuuaa7wwy-jpg.236633

thank you so much! i'll put you on my list and get working on him ^^ x

all orders are now finished & the list is back open! ^^ x

How many Nook Mile Tickets would you like per one? c:
I'd like to get 2 if that's okay!

to be honest i haven't taken a payment with nook miles yet so i'm really not sure of the exchange rates :x what do you think would be fair for them? x

got some free time today if anyone would like a sprite ^^ x

hiya! would you accept 1m igb for a sprite of my island rep ?
islander ref.PNG

Back