• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

👑⚜️~ Yanrima's Halloween Masquerade ~⚜️👑 (all done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry again for beìng late on this

Username: CylieDanny
Character (island rep, OC, etc.): Kobe
Costume (can be specific characters or generic): My Pokemon Arceus character, Lantana
References:
Here are some random screenshots that i cropped to hopefully help you. I dont have time to get propper ones as of right now.
20231016_144559.jpg
2024072018313000-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg
20231016_144534.jpg
20231016_145537.jpg
Message me if you need better ones!
2024072418381500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D-1.jpg

Then here is Kobe. I imagine Kobe's default hair style looking like one in my profile picture. I know they have different hair, but can you make his hair still similar to my Arceus Character's?
Extra info (pose, expression, etc.): Nope! Im leaving everything else up to you! Thank you again for this fun little shop.
Payment: 100tbt. Did you want it before, or after the art?

Last edited:
Sorry again for beìng late on this

Username: CylieDanny
Character (island rep, OC, etc.): Kobe
Costume (can be specific characters or generic): My Pokemon Arceus character, Lantana
References:
Here are some random screenshots that i cropped to hopefully help you. I dont have time to get propper ones as of right now.View attachment 516769View attachment 516771View attachment 516770 View attachment 516773Message me if you need better ones!View attachment 516776
Then here is Kobe. I imagine Kobe's default hair style looking like one in my profile picture. I know they have different hair, but can you make his hair still similar to my Arceus Character's?
Extra info (pose, expression, etc.): Nope! Im leaving everything else up to you! Thank you again for this fun little shop.
Payment: 100tbt. Did you want it before, or after the art?
I would most likely prefer if you send the TBT after the art is finished.

I'll work on your commission along with @/duckvely's and @/Midoriya's.
hi! can i be put on the pinglist ^^
Sure, I've added you to the list!

I would most likely prefer if you send the TBT after the art is finished.

I'll work on your commission along with @/duckvely's and @/Midoriya's.

Sure, I've added you to the list!
I'll hold off then ^^ Please take your tine, and thank you again

Costume (can be specific characters or generic): would you be able to do an animal onesie of the bunny character i linked below, similar to how you did @/jiny's one?
Here you go, Enjoy! 😀
costumeduckvely.png

Costume (can be specific characters or generic): Just a ghost costume with a top hat please!
I hope this is okay, lmk if you want any changes!😊
costumemidoriya.png

Here you go! lmk if you need any changes!😀
costumeCylieDanny2.png

@lieryl
you're up next for orders!

Username: lieryl
Character (island rep, OC, etc.):
Costume (can be specific characters or generic):
"Samurai" from Code: VFD
References:
1697631682952.png

Extra info (pose, expression, etc.):
Pose and expression are up to you, but would it be possible to have her holding the two swords? Also would like to keep in the three hairclips pinning her hair back!
Payment:
100 TBT!

Username: lieryl
Character (island rep, OC, etc.): Costume (can be specific characters or generic): "Samurai" from Code: VFD
References:

Extra info (pose, expression, etc.): Pose and expression are up to you, but would it be possible to have her holding the two swords? Also would like to keep in the three hairclips pinning her hair back!
Payment: 100 TBT!
The outfit looks super cool! I'll start working on your commission along with the other one from my main art shop! ☺️

Am I correct in thinking that you have slots open? If so, I would like to ask for your art services again <3

Username: Mick
Character (island rep, OC, etc.): my dude
Costume (can be specific characters or generic): Can I ask you to make him a knight/adventurer?
References: I believe it would fit your style, I trust you
Extra info (pose, expression, etc.): He needs a sword. Please? It would make him very happy :LOL:
Payment: 150 TBT

Am I correct in thinking that you have slots open? If so, I would like to ask for your art services again <3

Username: Mick
Character (island rep, OC, etc.): my dude
Costume (can be specific characters or generic): Can I ask you to make him a knight/adventurer?
References: I believe it would fit your style, I trust you
Extra info (pose, expression, etc.): He needs a sword. Please? It would make him very happy :LOL:
Payment: 150 TBT
Sure, I'll add you to the wip queue since the slots are still open! 😀
It looks perfect, thanks! 💚
You're welcome and Happy Halloween!

Costume (can be specific characters or generic): "Samurai" from Code: VFD
Here you go. Lmk if you need any changes! 😊
costumesamurai.png

Here's the knight costume design, enjoy! 😊(y)
costumeknight.png

I'll be putting the slot and pinglist entries on hold for a while since I need to finish 2 commissions from my normal art shop and try to make entries for future main attractions in this Halloween event, thank you for ordering and Happy Halloween! 🎃

Here you go. Lmk if you need any changes! 😊
View attachment 517342

Here's the knight costume design, enjoy! 😊(y)
View attachment 517345

I'll be putting the slot and pinglist entries on hold for a while since I need to finish 2 commissions from my normal art shop and try to make entries for future main attractions in this Halloween event, thank you for ordering and Happy Halloween! 🎃
she’s so cute 😭😭 thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back