• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

👑⚜️~ Yanrima's Halloween Masquerade ~⚜️👑 (all done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Yan, these still open? I have another order I wanna make but I wanted to give others a chance to make their own orders!!!

Hi Yan, these still open? I have another order I wanna make but I wanted to give others a chance to make their own orders!!!
I'm still open for orders!

But I do need to alot some time for my "Creature Feature" entry and many more art-related projects this week.

Thank you for understanding! 😌

I'm still open for orders!

But I do need to alot some time for my "Creature Feature" entry and many more art-related projects this week.

Thank you for understanding! 😌
Yippe! Don't you worry a bit, I'm happy to wait as long as needed for your art!!

Username: michealsmells
Character (island rep, OC, etc.):
Vincent (OC)
Costume (can be specific characters or generic):
Could you draw him wearing his wife's black dress? I think it'd be funny since she's dressing as him this halloween!
References:
Vincent's Reference | Cathy's Dress Reference!
Extra info (pose, expression, etc.):
Can he look somewhat uncomfortable and annoyed? He definitely wouldn't like being in a dress & would do poorly acting like his wife in any sense. Otherwise have fun with the pose!
Payment:
100tbt!

Yippe! Don't you worry a bit, I'm happy to wait as long as needed for your art!!

Username: michealsmells
Character (island rep, OC, etc.): Vincent (OC)
Costume (can be specific characters or generic):
Could you draw him wearing his wife's black dress? I think it'd be funny since she's dressing as him this halloween!
References: Vincent's Reference | Cathy's Dress Reference!
Extra info (pose, expression, etc.): Can he look somewhat uncomfortable and annoyed? He definitely wouldn't like being in a dress & would do poorly acting like his wife in any sense. Otherwise have fun with the pose!
Payment: 100tbt!
That's actually a funny concept! 😂
I'll add you to the list!

Costume (can be specific characters or generic): Could you draw him wearing his wife's black dress? I think it'd be funny since she's dressing as him this halloween!
Here you go. An annoyed (and unamused) Vincent to go with Cathy, enjoy!
costumeVincent.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back