• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Catcalling

Have you been catcalled?

• Yes, and I like it!

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Yes, and I'm indifferent to it.

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • Yes, and I hate it!

Votes: 65 42.5%
  • No, and I like it that way.

Votes: 48 31.4%
  • No, and I'm indifferent to it.

Votes: 16 10.5%
  • No, and I wish I would get catcalled!

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • I'm the catcaller!

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
I don't really enjoy being cat-called, but I only feel really frightened by it at night (which is when it happens most for me). I also have a mini capsule of pepper spray on me just in case, but it is still a little scary. I love compliments as much as anyone, but when they're that unwarranted, it does feel a little odd.

I don't fully pass so I've had to deal with the catcalling before, it's horrible.

I think it's whatever really. If you catcall someone then hey, all the more power to you. If someone catcalls you and you don't like it my suggestion would be to say something about it without making a huge scene, just a small scene if possible

I've gotten catcalled (mockingly) and groped at my school, guess what they did? Told me to not let it happen. ??? How ???
That's American high schools for ya! :mad:

Back