• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Catalog or Keep ANY Furniture Item, 280+ Sets, 1:1 NMT, All K.K. Songs, TONS of Materials, IGB, Rare Items (Redd/Gulliver) [TBT Store, LOW PRICES!]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
one trade completed! bump! I’ll be free to trade starting in three to four hours, but I’m seeing if there’s any interest at the moment

bump! will be free to trade for most of this afternoon and evening

bump! i'm taking care of something irl right now, but i should be free to trade starting in 20-30 minutes

hi id like to place an order!
antique set
imperial set
diner set
rattan set
cute floor lamp
cute wall mounted clock
kitchen island
bamboo DIY

155 tbt?

hi id like to place an order!
antique set
imperial set
diner set
rattan set
cute floor lamp
cute wall mounted clock
kitchen island
bamboo DIY

155 tbt?
what colors do you want to catalog for the sets / furniture items? Also, are the furniture items to keep or to catalog?

what colors do you want to catalog for the sets / furniture items? Also, are the furniture items to keep or to catalog?
antique set - black
imperial set - red
diner set - aquamarine
rattan set - gray
cute floor lamp - yellow
cute wall mounted clock - yellow
kitchen island - white or gray
bamboo DIY

is there a price difference? my apologies if there is i looked but couldnt find it, if theres no difference then id like to keep everything.

antique set - black
imperial set - red
diner set - aquamarine
rattan set - gray
cute floor lamp - yellow
cute wall mounted clock - yellow
kitchen island
bamboo DIY

is there a price difference? my apologies if there is i looked but couldnt find it, if theres no difference then id like to keep everything.
for the sets, there's a difference, for the individual items there isn't. i can let you keep the two cute items then. also, what color of kitchen island would you like?

my bad i tried to edit it to say kitchen island gray or white,

let me look again for the difference . if its 155 to keep everything then ill keep it but i feel as though thats not the case - 1 sec
Post automatically merged:

okay now i understand. how much to keep everything? sorry about that

let me look again for the difference . if its 155 to keep everything then ill keep it but i feel as though thats not the case - 1 sec
wait i forgot, there's an extra 10 for the kitchen island because of its price. i'll do 155 for everything though

thanks i appreciate it! items to keep or catelog? i would really like to keep them!

okay now i understand. how much to keep everything? sorry about that
Oh to keep everything? Uhh let's see...

antique set has 10 items
rattan set has 10 items
diner set has 7 items
red imperial set has 7 items

plus 3 extra items + 1 diy

that's 37 furniture items + 1 diy = 375 tbt

could I get a stack of regular wood for 15 tbt?
i don't have any regular wood atm, sorry :(

okay! lol will def catelog everything for 155tbt plu whatever it is to keep the kitchen island ! thnks so much

Back