• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Catalog or Keep ANY Furniture Item, 280+ Sets, 1:1 NMT, All K.K. Songs, TONS of Materials, IGB, Rare Items (Redd/Gulliver) [TBT Store, LOW PRICES!]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hi again! could I please catalog the white espresso maker and white mountain bike for 20 TBT if you're available?

one trade completed! i'm busy irl atm, but i will be free to trade in about 30 minutes to an hour

last bump for the evening! I will be on for another hour or so before calling it a night.

bump! will be on for another hour or two; this may or may not be the last bump for the evening, not sure yet. we'll see what happens.

Back