• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Catalog or Keep ANY Furniture Item, 280+ Sets, 1:1 NMT, All K.K. Songs, TONS of Materials, IGB, Rare Items (Redd/Gulliver) [TBT Store, LOW PRICES!]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
bump! i'll be on for a little while longer before calling it a night

also if you see an invader let me know, i'll pay 3.8k tbt for it

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 🤔

bump, i'll be free to trade for the next four or five hours at least

bump! i'll be up for another two to three hours before calling it a night

this will probably be the last bump for the evening, but there's two updates that i wanted to give yesterday but forgot:

1. i'm selling katanas and lucky cats (gulliver furniture items) now! they're priced at 20 tbt each, which i think is the lowest tbt price out of all the shop owners i've seen (although there's not too many that are selling gulliver furniture items to begin with)

2. i restocked the art section; there's several statues and about a dozen or so more paintings. if interested, feel free to reply or message me.

Hi there! I'll like to order a Lucky cat and 1 Gemini fragment, pls ^^

never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie
and hurt you

Back