• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Camp Corn: A five day gaming challenge

Do you use Steam?

• Total voters
I'd be down to be a counselor or camper. However, I'm going to need to know if it's the last week of July or August, since I'm not available for the last week of July. Ironically, because I'm going to be at camp :D

I'd be down to be a counselor or camper. However, I'm going to need to know if it's the last week of July or August, since I'm not available for the last week of July. Ironically, because I'm going to be at camp :D

Oh wow, that is ironic... It's going to be the last week of July probably unless too many people can't make it; then we'll wait a week.

Well guys, there's two more days of signups until camp officially opens, not begins. Even though we don't have a full staff list yet, I'll open the site up later today and let the staff members get used to it. Remember, even after the site opens, you'll still have until the 24th to sign up (so I can sort out everything and let you participate in the pre-camp event!) We need two counselors, a few janitors, and as many campers as we can recruit! So let's get going guys. Tell your friends, tell your family, tell whoever... Let's make Camp Corn happen! Motivational speech... over.

Well guys, there's two more days of signups until camp officially opens, not begins. Even though we don't have a full staff list yet, I'll open the site up later today and let the staff members get used to it. Remember, even after the site opens, you'll still have until the 24th to sign up (so I can sort out everything and let you participate in the pre-camp event!) We need two counselors, a few janitors, and as many campers as we can recruit! So let's get going guys. Tell your friends, tell your family, tell whoever... Let's make Camp Corn happen! Motivational speech... over.
Do we know what games we're playing yet?

Camper then. Too lazy to do anything else. Starts next week right, not tomorrow?

Yup. Tuesday, the link to the site will go public. Next Sunday there's a pre-camp challenge for fun... And next Monday is camp!

Yup. Tuesday, the link to the site will go public. Next Sunday there's a pre-camp challenge for fun... And next Monday is camp!

Good. I'm going off to real camp later, I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't miss anything.

Good. I'm going off to real camp later, I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't miss anything.

Alright, awesome. Anywho, we're running a bit behind with scheduling, but no worries. Change of plans -- Camp is opening TODAY! I will PM the link to all of you later on, once everything is ready. There's some pre-camp stuff to do, so you should be kept busy. Remember, we still need as many signups as we can get by next Sunday! You have 6 days if you're planning on signing up. Also, you do not have to be here everyday, remember that. So yeah, get signing :D

Last edited:
Btw, if this turns out well, why not have a camp like this one around christmas time to?

Back