• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

CALLING ALL SIMMERS!

I haven't gotten Sims4 because honestly I don't like the look of the Sims... I really enjoy Sims 3 and play it every so often, I make new characters over and over but have one house that I keep going back to, the original sim I had in there died of electrocution so I put her grave out back and moved someone else in and now she haunts him so that's pretty neat. I tried to download the pets expansion because I really wanted more critters to love, and then when I got it it has the defect where all of the pets are well... horrifying mutants in a hundred pieces with their "pieces" jutting off into the abyss like a smear... So it's a bit unsettling and I'll probably have to uninstall all of sims3 and then reinstall all of my expansions back so I can have it functioning again. I have I like 4 of the expansions but I still want to get the one with mermaids... maybe I'll do that soon too.

I have Sims 4, but I haven't played it much...I just don't like how small the towns are.

I've restarted Sims 3 since I was able to just download and play without having to use the discs. I love the Late Night expansion; it let's me live in an apartment! My Sim is currently trying to get her novelist career off the ground while her live-in boyfriend works on his music.

They're starving artists, but they're working on changing that!

I play sims 3 . 3.

this is Farkas, my baby
FYZYmom.jpg

O0MeJ7g.jpg

jg5WmCc.jpg

S39NzWv.jpg
He's the youngest of triplets (with two older sisters, Conner and Kenaelly) and is a vampire (his mom and sisters being werewolves)

I have Sims 4, but I haven't played it much...I just don't like how small the towns are.

I've restarted Sims 3 since I was able to just download and play without having to use the discs. I love the Late Night expansion; it let's me live in an apartment! My Sim is currently trying to get her novelist career off the ground while her live-in boyfriend works on his music.

They're starving artists, but they're working on changing that!

I agree, the towns are really small. :c

i dont understand how people are saying sims 4 isnt worth it i put in 200 hrs game time before i even had any expansions and now i have a lil over 400 hrs game time and i only have the get to work expansion and perf. patio stuff.... i have loved sims since sims 1 and had the games for ps2 , computer, wii, xbox 360 and ds! i lobe every addition and the ds ones are really more goal and winning based its fun. id say ive got my moneys worth and will continue to support the sims :)

I hate the fact that the Sims 4 went back to Sims 1 play style and that there's no cemetery
I contemplated so hard returning the game after I bought it when I found out there's no cemetery. It's literally my favorite place to travel to. Regardless, traveling in the Sims 3 was great, and it sucks the Sims 4 took that out. They took out a lot of qualities and I think barely made up for it with their extensive "Create A Sims" options. I like the Sims 4, and I own and play it. But Sims 3 is better imo. Sims 1 & 2 are both also great, but I don't have those games at the moment haha.

Last edited:
I hate the fact that the Sims 4 went back to Sims 1 play style and that there's no cemetery
I contemplated so hard returning the game after I bought it when I found out there's no cemetery. It's literally my favorite place to travel to. Regardless, traveling in the Sims 3 was great, and it sucks the Sims 4 took that out. They took out a lot of qualities and I think barely made up for it with their extensive "Create A Sims" options. I like the Sims 4, and I own and play it. But Sims 3 is better imo. Sims 1 & 2 are both also great, but I don't have those games at the moment haha.

I saw an interview with the woman who owns the sims or something and she said how it's more "intimate" if you don't have an open world
like excuse u maybe you should consult with your playerbase and ask them and not just declare such absolute b*********

I agree with everyone above. Sims 4 CAS is absolutely great! No question. But when it comes to actually playing the game there is a lot of content missing at the moment. I can't wait until EA comes out with a seasons, university, pets etc. Expansion pack. But what I really miss most...
The create a style tool. -R.I.P

I'm a huge Sims 3 fan, but it runs terribly slow on my laptop and it's really disappointing when a family I've been playing for 10+ generations totally glitches out and makes the game unplayable. I hate the way the Sims look in 4 and it just seems really empty.

He's really good looking!

Thanks : P he's one of the few pretty born-in-game sims I've gotten lol

I'm a huge Sims 3 fan, but it runs terribly slow on my laptop and it's really disappointing when a family I've been playing for 10+ generations totally glitches out and makes the game unplayable. I hate the way the Sims look in 4 and it just seems really empty.

I feel you. On the laptop I used to play on, I had the same thing. On the one I am currently using, the graphics aren't the best, but I can play just fine.

I play a lot of the sims 2 atm because the sims 3 is laggy af and the sims 4 is boring and weird imo. I've made a new town and I'm doing the 100 babies challenge. I am also building every house and lot in the town and it's a lot of fun actually ;;

the only really annoying thing is that the sims are so ugly..... smh. ;;

I'm really into house building atm but I keep making houses that are way too expensive for any of my sims, and since I don't use cheats that' kind of a bummer lmao

I swear to god I thought the title said "Calling all sinners" but I guess Simmers works too.

ahhh, the good times me and dad had with the Sims... once we made a CRAZY Sim like omg she was nuts she was talking to herself 24/7 with her sock puppets and whatnot her name was Tarawa

Back