• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lethal Company!

Gabby

Ancient Member
Bells
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Rose
Red Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Who else has been playing Lethal Company? I'm really loving and enjoying this game. It's scary, has proximity chat, and is quite challenging sometimes. I have noticed it can get a bit repetitive with the maps, but since it's so early in the game's development I'm sure it'll get more updates as time goes on. Anyway, who else has been playing, and which monster do you hate the most? For me, it's gotta be the coilhead.

missed this thread somehow. i played it for a while before my friends just kinda grew bored of it and now won't play it, which is super lame. it's fun! i loved the christmas update, it's silly. monster i hate the most is probably the eyeless dog, so many runs ruined because people are talking in the ship and then the dog gets stuck inside of the ship or hangs around real close to the ship because of noise making items or the boombox LOL

I HATE THE LITTLE GIRL. SO MUCH. I got her on Assurance(?) after accidentally bludgeoning my friend to death. It was a .33% chance of her spawning on that moon. Clicked out of the window and just told my friend to launch the ship because I refused to deal with that.

Back