• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

CALLING ALL SIMMERS!

I love the sims. I have been playing it since the original. I have had every version except 3. I tried 3 but didn't care for it, and my favorite version is 2. I haven't bought the newest expansion yet and not sure when I will get it, but probably will eventually. Now that I am thinking about it I may go do that now, I haven't played in a few months so I am sure there will be updates.

tbh same. i just watched some youtube videos about the sims 2 and it honestly got me wanting to play again, it's such a good game and that's not only the nostalgia speaking

I am and forever will be a Sims 3 gal. Except maybe until the Sims 5 comes out but that's very unlikely. Though I didn't grow up playing the Sims 3 (I grew up playing TS2), it's the game that is nearest and dearest to my heart. I have distinct memories of staying up all night with my cousins in our family's cabin playing The Sims 3 base game on an old desktop computer. My favorite expansion pack is either generations or seasons, but honestly the game is fun just on it's own, because the Sims 3 isn't meant to be played with all of the expansions, and that's what's so great about it!

ngl realm of magic looks pretty cool. Idk if it's enough to make me play 4 again though. I haven't touched it for several months and all my mods are outdated.

EDIT nvm. I watched a few youtube reviews and it's just as superficial and lacking as all the other packs.

Last edited:
I grew up playing the sims 1, I LIVED for it as a kid. My mum would set the oven timer to stop me and my older sister fighting about whose turn it was. I've tried a few times to install it again but I can't get it to play, does anyone have any ideas??

I have the sims 2, 3 and 4 but I barely play 3 anymore because trying to make stuff look okay with create a style is exhausting. Sometimes I love the customizability but it takes so long and the presets tend to be like... too sad to use. Also why are the clothes so glossy?? Just out here in my high-sheen jeans. Open world was cool though, if laggy.

The sims 2 is my favourite, I think it strikes a good balance between the way the 1st game felt and the freedom as to what you can do in the later games. Although you can't marry bigfoot sooo points deducted.

I love building in the sims 4, it feels so good to be able to move a house a bit or create/remove a foundation if you need to. I get annoyed with the furniture colourways though, and things that seem like glaring omissions like a black exterior paint. Please I just want some black weatherboards :( Otherwise it's pretty fun to play and even if they're not playable the town backdrops still look great.

FB_IMG_1589352279171.jpg

She was made for a challenge in my sims 4 facebook group. But I love her lol

Back