• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

CALLING ALL SIMMERS!

I had Sims 3, and I absolutely loved it.
I recieved Sims 4 for my bday last year, but after a month it stopped working. Cri ;-;

BUT THEN LAST WEEK I MANAGED TO DOWNLOAD IT TO MY MAC YAYYYYY

I had Sims 3, and I absolutely loved it.
I recieved Sims 4 for my bday last year, but after a month it stopped working. Cri ;-;

BUT THEN LAST WEEK I MANAGED TO DOWNLOAD IT TO MY MAC YAYYYYY
Yay! I heard that there's going to be another stuff pack releasing sometime next week for the Sims 4, Idk what it's called tho.

Yay! I heard that there's going to be another stuff pack releasing sometime next week for the Sims 4, Idk what it's called tho.

Movie Hangout Stuff! Tbh I wish they did more actual gameplay content than stuff since you can just download cc for free but that's me.

I started playing sims 4 again last night and downloaded so much CC LOL.. most of the clothes are glitched rip. Time to delete files ;;
Do you do challenges? I tried doing the legacy challenge and trying not to use cheats but ahhh.

I just started a new saved data to try this legacy challange

http://simmysimsam.tumblr.com/post/135121469372/differences-in-the-family-tree-a-legacy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Movie Hangout Stuff! Tbh I wish they did more actual gameplay content than stuff since you can just download cc for free but that's me.

I just saw the trailer for it. It looks pretty meh to me. It reminds me a lot of Cool Kitchen stuff with the ice-cream machine. It doesn't look like its worth 10$ imo.

http://simmysimsam.tumblr.com/post/135121469372/differences-in-the-family-tree-a-legacy

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just saw the trailer for it. It looks pretty meh to me. It reminds me a lot of Cool Kitchen stuff with the ice-cream machine. It doesn't look like its worth 10$ imo.
Yeah, the stuff packs for the Sims 4 seem really mediocre and don't come with much content. I'm still gonna buy it though mostly for the new clothes & hair. Lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks yo! omg if I did this legacy months ago & had to achieve this goal "Have a boy and a girl. Keep trying til you do!" I would give up LOL, one of my sims family had 6 boys in a row.

The stuff packs though :( I just want an expansion pack like Sims 3 Generations or University, just anything with more content!! But that is asking too much from EA. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Honestly, I would probably get Movie Night just for the clothes...

Lol other simmers make the clothes base-game compatible

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks yo! omg if I did this legacy months ago & had to achieve this goal "Have a boy and a girl. Keep trying til you do!" I would give up LOL, one of my sims family had 6 boys in a row.

The stuff packs though :( I just want an expansion pack like Sims 3 Generations or University, just anything with more content!! But that is asking too much from EA. :rolleyes:

Haha that's the fun of legacy challenges! You gotta keep trying :) I've actually been having a lot of fun with the challenge so far :)

My starting sim Gem Nebula as happy as she can be with her 8th bowl of cereal

01-07-16_8-27-30 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

I've already found her a partner with the loves the outdoors trait

01-07-16_10-03-53 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

I love them together <3

01-08-16_12-13-14 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Gotta get this ball rollin'

01-08-16_12-20-20 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

I literally started her at 0 simoleons and had her start her garden and everything. She created a nature lovers club. Right now she's living with Colby (her lover) in a small, well-furnished cabin in Windenburg so its been a lot of fun :D

Last edited:
I haven't gotten sims 4 yet, but I have been playing the sims 2 and sims 3 for years. I love doing challenges like the 100 baby challenge, and the perfect genetics challenge, it gets pretty bad though where Im playing for 10 hour increments (oops, time flies when days are 24 minutes long)

Last edited:
i love the sims. like a lot. i got the collector's edition of the sims 4 off ebay (which came with a plumbob lamp that connected to your sim's emotions and a collector's edition book about the making of the game plus some tips) for christmas last year. i playedd it for a year and loved it, but my laptop is a cheap piece of crap so i tried to load up the game and wanted to make a new sim and it crashed like 2 minutes into cas. time to dig out my copy of the sims 3!!
i currently only have 2 saves, a one-hundred baby perfect genetics rainbowcy challenge (3 well known challenges combined into one) and one where i have a little fairy legacy challenge. i might make a blog on the first one, actually. i only have late night and supernatural installed, and i'm getting generations soon. (i want generations so bad though)

here are some pictures of the dream family! (the 100 baby perfect genetics rainbowcy)

i would post more, but i haven't taken any more pictures of the other babies (aka the terrible toddler triplets)

Beautiful sims! Ah I loved the different color combinations you could do with TS3 :)

Honestly, I would probably get Movie Night just for the clothes...

Same

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol other simmers make the clothes base-game compatible

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha that's the fun of legacy challenges! You gotta keep trying :) I've actually been having a lot of fun with the challenge so far :)

My starting sim Gem Nebula as happy as she can be with her 8th bowl of cereal

01-07-16_8-27-30 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

I've already found her a partner with the loves the outdoors trait

01-07-16_10-03-53 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

I love them together <3

01-08-16_12-13-14 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Gotta get this ball rollin'

01-08-16_12-20-20 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

I literally started her at 0 simoleons and had her start her garden and everything. She created a nature lovers club. Right now she's living with Colby (her lover) in a small, well-furnished cabin in Windenburg so its been a lot of fun :D

She's so cute! I love her outfit. :)

I haven't gotten sims 4 yet, but I have been playing the sims 2 and sims 3 for years. I love doing challenges like the 100 baby challenge, and the perfect genetics challenge, it gets pretty bad though where Im playing for 10 hour increments (oops, time flies when days are 24 minutes long)

I tried doing the 100 baby challenge but omg it was hard lol

I recently started playing the Sims 3 again... I don't own 4 and I have been playing TS2 since I was 8... (don't ask how old I am :p) So... Female sim had baby with BF, broke up, married elder... dude died Immediately after... like after the marriage he dieded. I didn't know whether to like or be upset. (I guess that's that sadist in me. LOL) So that's me... :) Love it. Oh, and I'm good at building stuff. Check me out at ChickenofNuggets on the TS3 exchange!

I recently started playing the Sims 3 again... I don't own 4 and I have been playing TS2 since I was 8... (don't ask how old I am :p) So... Female sim had baby with BF, broke up, married elder... dude died Immediately after... like after the marriage he dieded. I didn't know whether to like or be upset. (I guess that's that sadist in me. LOL) So that's me... :) Love it. Oh, and I'm good at building stuff. Check me out at ChickenofNuggets on the TS3 exchange!
I suck at building so I'll definitely check you out.

Back