CALLING ALL SIMMERS!

I haven't gotten Sims4 because honestly I don't like the look of the Sims... I really enjoy Sims 3 and play it every so often, I make new characters over and over but have one house that I keep going back to, the original sim I had in there died of electrocution so I put her grave out back and moved someone else in and now she haunts him so that's pretty neat. I tried to download the pets expansion because I really wanted more critters to love, and then when I got it it has the defect where all of the pets are well... horrifying mutants in a hundred pieces with their "pieces" jutting off into the abyss like a smear... So it's a bit unsettling and I'll probably have to uninstall all of sims3 and then reinstall all of my expansions back so I can have it functioning again. I have I like 4 of the expansions but I still want to get the one with mermaids... maybe I'll do that soon too.

I have Sims 4, but I haven't played it much...I just don't like how small the towns are.

I've restarted Sims 3 since I was able to just download and play without having to use the discs. I love the Late Night expansion; it let's me live in an apartment! My Sim is currently trying to get her novelist career off the ground while her live-in boyfriend works on his music.

They're starving artists, but they're working on changing that!

I play sims 3 . 3.

this is Farkas, my baby
FYZYmom.jpg

O0MeJ7g.jpg

jg5WmCc.jpg

S39NzWv.jpg
He's the youngest of triplets (with two older sisters, Conner and Kenaelly) and is a vampire (his mom and sisters being werewolves)

I have Sims 4, but I haven't played it much...I just don't like how small the towns are.

I've restarted Sims 3 since I was able to just download and play without having to use the discs. I love the Late Night expansion; it let's me live in an apartment! My Sim is currently trying to get her novelist career off the ground while her live-in boyfriend works on his music.

They're starving artists, but they're working on changing that!

I agree, the towns are really small. :c

i dont understand how people are saying sims 4 isnt worth it i put in 200 hrs game time before i even had any expansions and now i have a lil over 400 hrs game time and i only have the get to work expansion and perf. patio stuff.... i have loved sims since sims 1 and had the games for ps2 , computer, wii, xbox 360 and ds! i lobe every addition and the ds ones are really more goal and winning based its fun. id say ive got my moneys worth and will continue to support the sims :)

I hate the fact that the Sims 4 went back to Sims 1 play style and that there's no cemetery
I contemplated so hard returning the game after I bought it when I found out there's no cemetery. It's literally my favorite place to travel to. Regardless, traveling in the Sims 3 was great, and it sucks the Sims 4 took that out. They took out a lot of qualities and I think barely made up for it with their extensive "Create A Sims" options. I like the Sims 4, and I own and play it. But Sims 3 is better imo. Sims 1 & 2 are both also great, but I don't have those games at the moment haha.

Last edited:
I hate the fact that the Sims 4 went back to Sims 1 play style and that there's no cemetery
I contemplated so hard returning the game after I bought it when I found out there's no cemetery. It's literally my favorite place to travel to. Regardless, traveling in the Sims 3 was great, and it sucks the Sims 4 took that out. They took out a lot of qualities and I think barely made up for it with their extensive "Create A Sims" options. I like the Sims 4, and I own and play it. But Sims 3 is better imo. Sims 1 & 2 are both also great, but I don't have those games at the moment haha.

I saw an interview with the woman who owns the sims or something and she said how it's more "intimate" if you don't have an open world
like excuse u maybe you should consult with your playerbase and ask them and not just declare such absolute b*********

I agree with everyone above. Sims 4 CAS is absolutely great! No question. But when it comes to actually playing the game there is a lot of content missing at the moment. I can't wait until EA comes out with a seasons, university, pets etc. Expansion pack. But what I really miss most...
The create a style tool. -R.I.P

I'm a huge Sims 3 fan, but it runs terribly slow on my laptop and it's really disappointing when a family I've been playing for 10+ generations totally glitches out and makes the game unplayable. I hate the way the Sims look in 4 and it just seems really empty.

He's really good looking!

Thanks : P he's one of the few pretty born-in-game sims I've gotten lol

I'm a huge Sims 3 fan, but it runs terribly slow on my laptop and it's really disappointing when a family I've been playing for 10+ generations totally glitches out and makes the game unplayable. I hate the way the Sims look in 4 and it just seems really empty.

I feel you. On the laptop I used to play on, I had the same thing. On the one I am currently using, the graphics aren't the best, but I can play just fine.

I play a lot of the sims 2 atm because the sims 3 is laggy af and the sims 4 is boring and weird imo. I've made a new town and I'm doing the 100 babies challenge. I am also building every house and lot in the town and it's a lot of fun actually ;;

the only really annoying thing is that the sims are so ugly..... smh. ;;

I'm really into house building atm but I keep making houses that are way too expensive for any of my sims, and since I don't use cheats that' kind of a bummer lmao

I swear to god I thought the title said "Calling all sinners" but I guess Simmers works too.

ahhh, the good times me and dad had with the Sims... once we made a CRAZY Sim like omg she was nuts she was talking to herself 24/7 with her sock puppets and whatnot her name was Tarawa

Back