• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buttons Or Stylus?

Soccerboy8033 said:
Stylus. Not sure why...I love the stylus controls though.
I like the buttons it makes it kinda feel like a traditional game while still using the stylus for things like selling at Nooks.

i use the stylus. a lot of people i know use the buttons probably because that's what all the game boys had. i only had a gameboy sp, probably for a year, until the DS came out. sold the thing, all of the games, saved up, and got the DS. i consider the DS a new thing, not just a souped up game boy.

tomnookisevil said:
i use the stylus. a lot of people i know use the buttons probably because that's what all the game boys had. i only had a gameboy sp, probably for a year, until the DS came out. sold the thing, all of the games, saved up, and got the DS. i consider the DS a new thing, not just a souped up game boy.
Yeah, I like to use all of a systems unique functions. It makes me love the system more. I'm really looking forward to the Rev.

Buttons! More stable! I use stylus for typing and mass picking up furniture.

I usually use the stylus. I find it to be more challenging and fun. I only use the buttons to pick things up.

Back