• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for fossils and paintings

Lukitaz

Bells
Hey guys, I’m trying to complete my museum and would like to know if someone has spare fossils and/or paintings to trade with me.

Add me:
Player ID: Luke
Town: Chalco
FC: 1079-7658-8162

This is what I am missing:
IMG_6791.jpeg

the wild world online services shut down long ago, so unless there’s another way of playing online now, then I don’t think anyone will be able to help you 😕

the wild world online services shut down long ago, so unless there’s another way of playing online now, then I don’t think anyone will be able to help you 😕
You can still play online using wiimfi, I started playing wild world on 2021 and unfortunately didn’t have the chance to play it online the official way but if you have an old internet router or an android phone you can still play. That’s how I do it

Reactions: Doo
hey luke

o/"

If ur fossils arent complete yet i could order u some still if u want, Also today is a new day ill dig two more up

i got stego tail

Last edited:
hey luke

o/"

If ur fossils arent complete yet i could order u some still if u want, Also today is a new day ill dig two more up

i got stego tail
Hey Scott, I'd love that!!! Are u available to come to my town or let me visit yours to trade?

Hey Scott, I'd love that!!! Are u available to come to my town or let me visit yours to trade?
I wanna go to yours. Ill make an order, is this list up to date for fossils?... unless u wanna come to mine to buy the moon.. Cool I just got an asteroid out of a balloon!

aww man I couldv sworn that you could buy fossils thru catalog for some reason, welp nvm. I do have 1 for u tho

Last edited:
Back