• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bulerias got owned, lolpwnt

POKEFAB said:
FreddieMercury91 said:
POKEFAB said:
Heh, funny thing is, I'm using Samus for my Sniping.
Why's that? If I have to, I can hide for as long as I want, and they'll never find me. And if they do, they'll have a painful surprise. Trace's cloak is invaluable.
I know how it feels to fight a Trace user.. It's annoying and cheap.
I've beaten Trace easily. My first game was against Trace, and I won. It's probably the easiest thing ever on Combat Hall, just watch where he goes, get the sniper, and snipe him first.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Man, I wish I had Trace. I haven't gotten far enough in Adventure to unlock him yet...
You could play multiplayer with someone who used Trace and you would unlock him

^_^

Thats how I got him.

POKEFAB said:
Guys, to tell you the truth, I'm sorta getting tired of everyone going crazy when they beat me or Bulerias...
Me too, but that's the price of fame.

:p

ZERO_13 said:
Man, I wish I had Trace. I haven't gotten far enough in Adventure to unlock him yet...

^_^

Thats how I got him.
Actually, just got him. Need to test him out sometime, though. From what everyone says, he's not too bad.

ZERO_13 said:

^_^

Thats how I got him.
Actually, just got him. Need to test him out sometime, though. From what everyone says, he's not too bad.
I actually find him pretty good, but for some reason, i'd rather snipe with sylux...

FreddieMercury91 said:
POKEFAB said:
FreddieMercury91 said:
POKEFAB said:
Heh, funny thing is, I'm using Samus for my Sniping.
Why's that? If I have to, I can hide for as long as I want, and they'll never find me. And if they do, they'll have a painful surprise. Trace's cloak is invaluable.
I know how it feels to fight a Trace user.. It's annoying and cheap.
I've beaten Trace easily. My first game was against Trace, and I won. It's probably the easiest thing ever on Combat Hall, just watch where he goes, get the sniper, and snipe him first.
That place is so cheap with Trace, you just have to go to the side with out the lift and snipe people as they come across so they cant even get a hit off you. Oh and I don't just sit around the hole time waiting for people with the siper I get in peoples faces and get no scope heady's.

Glactor is not lying.. He'll come after you if you hide..

P.S.:: Glactor, you lucky. Nobody has beaten you, so nobody can brag.. ;p

Back