Bugs and other creepy crawlies

What do you do about insects in your house?

• Let them be.

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • Catch and release.

Votes: 41 40.6%
  • Kill them!

Votes: 45 44.6%

• Total voters
I absolutely hate bugs ans snakes. I have fears about snakes mainly hut can't stand bugs.

I have an unspoken rule in my house for bugs. I leave them be if they can hide. The second either I or a pet see them, they?re dead. Unless it?s like a ladybug or butterfly or a lucky fly near the door. They can go.

Depends on the bug and my mood.
If I feel merciful, I take it outside lol.
If I am feeling any other feeling, I kill them. xD

Actually it doesn't depend on the bug, I just squash them.
I hate insects!

I usually leave bugs be unless they're bugs I don't know or don't want near me like beetles, spiders I can't identify, roaches or other large bugs then I catch and release.
The only bug I ask someone else to kill are centipedes because I am deathly afraid of them :'D

Depends, usually catch and release, but sometimes i'll let them be if it's just like a spider in the corner of a room or something. Never kill though, the only time I'd kill is if they were a dangerous insect and a risk to myself or my tortoise, but dangerous insects here are pretty rare & I'll always try to catch bees & wasps and similar.

im terribly scared of spiders and i hate flies, wasps and mosquitos, so these ones i kill or have someone kill them for me
but other bugs/insects dont scare me and i actually like some of them, so i usually try to catch and release them, or just open my windows as wide as possible and wait for them to leave
story time huhu some weeks ago i got a plant from ikea and after a few days i noticed that it came as a set with a lil guest in form of a catterpillar!! i literally carried the whole plant outside and gently moved it onto one of the plants in my garden, it was so cute omg

I kill wasps and house flies. We get a lot of granddaddy long legs but I just put them back outside.

Would love to vote in this, but I?m so scared of bugs I can?t do any of these. Too scared to just let it go, in case it comes back. Too scared to catch it because there?s a chance of it touching me. Can?t kill it because it?ll try to escape. Option Four: Call someone else to deal with it? Yes

I didn't vote because it really depends on that insect. I'm surprised at how so many people are afraid of spiders and yet, when I see one, I just leave them be because I know that they'll capture other insects with their webs. Pesky insects like flies though, I'll terminate them for sure.

Back