• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Bluebell Cycling ❄ Now offering AMIIBO REQUESTS! [in: ZELL] [boxes: - ]

Ahhh, lurking for Skye! How much are you asking for her?

I'm asking 75 tbt or 15 mio igb for her as she's a high tier 2. All other lurkers will be noted.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy Kyle?

I currently have a very high offer for Kyle, but in case that trade falls through, I'll note you down as a lurker.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In other news, I'm putting up a very important poll - please help me out! How should I offer amiibo/requested cycling?

Last edited:
I already got Cube! Can I lurk for Merengue instead? Shes moved out recently,, she is also in my cycle though, I will see if Stitches is done with my cycle.

So can I get cherry? (-( do you have her card if you do can you make this an easy trade and I'll buy her from you so I can get back to selling on retail?

So can I get cherry? (-( do you have her card if you do can you make this an easy trade and I'll buy her from you so I can get back to selling on retail?

I do have her card, but I'm only getting my card reader in two days, if you can wait that long.

Buck the sporty horse is in boxes!

Condition: 100% original
Price: free!

Giving him 10 minutes until I'll void him.​

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voided.

Back