• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Bluebell Cycling ❄ Now offering AMIIBO REQUESTS! [in: ZELL] [boxes: - ]

I do have her card, but I'm only getting my card reader in two days, if you can wait that long.

Omg can I get her now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry if you're out I'm being impatient ;0; let me know when you're availible! I'll be willing to pay.

Is Zell still in boxes?

He just moved in, he isn't in boxes yet, that was Buck ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now that I have my amiibo card reader, I'm going to update the first post to offer amiibo requests!
Don't know if I'll have enough time to start today, but I'll definitely take requests and start tomorrow at the latest :)

Or you can scan poppy if you have her and once another request I could get her too?

Sure thing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would it be possible for me to request Snake from your amiibo villagers list?? :)

Of course! He'll be 10 tbt as he's a tier 4 villager. I should have him ready within the hour :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm quickly going to make lunch - will be back in 20.

will do once I get another request!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hazel is moving in!

Omg tysm can I get my request done after snake? Or first maybe and then you can scan snake for cherry then poppy for snake!

Of course! He'll be 10 tbt as he's a tier 4 villager. I should have him ready within the hour

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm quickly going to make lunch - will be back in 20.

Ahhh thank you, that's fine take as long as you need!! Would it be possible for you to PM me when you're ready?? :)

Omg tysm can I get my request done after snake? Or first maybe and then you can scan snake for cherry then poppy for snake!

What I'm gonna do is now scan Poppy to move out Cherry, then scan Snake to move out Poppy and then another villager to move out Snake :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhh thank you, that's fine take as long as you need!! Would it be possible for you to PM me when you're ready?? :)

Will do!

will do once I get another request!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hazel is moving in!

I only have room for cherry so just do snake for cherry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alice moved in annoyingly so I only have room for cherry sorry!

Back