• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Bluebell Cycling ❄ Now offering AMIIBO REQUESTS! [in: ZELL] [boxes: - ]

Ahhh, lurking for Skye! How much are you asking for her?

I'm asking 75 tbt or 15 mio igb for her as she's a high tier 2. All other lurkers will be noted.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy Kyle?

I currently have a very high offer for Kyle, but in case that trade falls through, I'll note you down as a lurker.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In other news, I'm putting up a very important poll - please help me out! How should I offer amiibo/requested cycling?

Last edited:
I already got Cube! Can I lurk for Merengue instead? Shes moved out recently,, she is also in my cycle though, I will see if Stitches is done with my cycle.

So can I get cherry? (-( do you have her card if you do can you make this an easy trade and I'll buy her from you so I can get back to selling on retail?

So can I get cherry? (-( do you have her card if you do can you make this an easy trade and I'll buy her from you so I can get back to selling on retail?

I do have her card, but I'm only getting my card reader in two days, if you can wait that long.

Buck the sporty horse is in boxes!

Condition: 100% original
Price: free!

Giving him 10 minutes until I'll void him.​

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voided.

Back