• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Bluebell Cycling ❄ Now offering AMIIBO REQUESTS! [in: ZELL] [boxes: - ]

image.jpg
Molly the normal duck is in boxes!

Price: 50 btb / 10 mio igb
- her shirt has changed but catchphrase and house should be original.​

Last edited:
Drago the lazy dragon is in boxes!

image.jpg

Price: 25 btb / 4 mio igb
He's 100% original!

Last edited:
Could I take Jacques?

Just had a villager move out today. How long do you think it will be until Jacques will be in boxes?
And what is the cost?

Could I take Jacques?

Just had a villager move out today. How long do you think it will be until Jacques will be in boxes?
And what is the cost?

I actually have no clue how long it'll take to bring him into boxes, could be today, could be tomorrow. He'll be free as he's a tier 4 villager!
I will note you down as a lurker and notify you when he's in boxes :)

Bunnie the peppy bunny is in boxes!

image.jpg

Condition: 100% original
Price: 20 btb / 4 mio igb

Could I lurk for Ruby or Beau please?

Yes! I actually have Ruby's amiibo card, however I'm only getting the reader for Christmas. If you're willing to wait that long, you can definitely get Ruby from me c:

Yes! I actually have Ruby's amiibo card, however I'm only getting the reader for Christmas. If you're willing to wait that long, you can definitely get Ruby from me c:

Really sorry but I had a change of mind. Do you have Tutu's amiibo card? If not then I'll leave it. Ty for your response ^.^

Back