• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Blaire OR Soleil?

Which Snooty?

• Blaire

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Soleil

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters

ForeverCrossingAnimals

Bells
I love both of these snootys but I really can't decide between them!

I had Blaire in my WW town and my first New Leaf town, I love her design and I just think she is super cute. I love her big eyes and I can take snooty comments from her. I already have 3 other squirrels though..

Soleil: I love the hamsters anyway and she looks so pudgy and sweet. I've not really had her in my towns before so it would be completely new. I have two other hammies in my town, so I would try to plot her in line with them to have a little hamster line!

Which do you think?

I'm a huge Blaire fan, but I also really like Soleil, so I chose her. I think you should go for her because you've never had her.

Last edited:
I only have experience with Soleil, and I absolutely love her! I'm also a big fan of the hamster villagers...I have six of them in my one town.

I also like how her character design is reminiscent of Hamtaro. ^_^

Not a huge fan of Soleil, but Blaire is a dreamie!

But maybe go for Soleil since you already like hamsters a lot and have never had her in your town before!

I had Blaire in the Gamecube game and thought she was pretty great, but Soleil would probably be a better choice. As has been addressed, you haven't had her before so it's a fresh and new experience.

I don't know if you time travel or if you're in the current time, but if it's the latter, Soleil's coloration seems like it would match pretty well with Autumn.

Lastly, you said you already have three squirrels. You may as well have three hamsters as well, and having a line of them sounds great.

Soleil has something off about her.... I can't tell what, but she just never fit in my towns... so I vote Blaire! she was just in my town but didn't fit the theme too well so I sadly had to let her go

Blaire is way to plain in my opinion.
I've always found Soleli to be pretty, in her own way.

+1 Soleli

I'm Blaire-biased since I have her in my town and she's one of my faves, I love her design a lot better, but if you prefer having the 3:3 ratio of squirrels to hamsters I say go for Soleil. Having 4 squirrels and 2 hamsters doesn't sound bad either though

Go for Soleil. She is a curvy bronzed hamster goddess, with long pretty eyelashes.

You've never had her - you should give her a chance. Let the Hamsters run wild and free in your town!

Tough choice, but I went with Blaire. I do love Soleil's eyes though! Gorgeous!

Soliel is who I'd prefer. Just go with how you feel. I'm sure you'll figure out which you like more. :)

I have Blaire in my town, she was a random move in and happened to put her house in a perfect spot. She's so sweet! She tried to move the other day but I won't let her, she's too cute and the things she says are adorable. I also have Marshal and they are always talking about each other.

Back