• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Black Friday Restocks and Black Collectibles Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp i was fast enough to see the “add to cart” options for the mori and toy hammer, but not fast enough to actually purchase them. 😅

Well, I wasn’t fast enough for the dark blue house, but I did get an apple and a peach! First time in awhile I’ve gotten anything from these restocks. Thanks, staff! :D

I MANAGED TO GET A HOUSE!!! its the same one i already had though (ど) maybe i can trade it for another house i want :D

I’m happy with what I got. :) Good luck with the rest of the restocks everyone and thank you Oblivia!

i tried to get something rarer but i did snag a houses who am i to coomplain

Darn, I was really trying to get an extra mori for a line up but I really wanted to get a pink or cyan house to fix my line up at the top more properly and a chocolate cake!! Oh well, still was fun to try to take part in it! Glad I got something earlier.

Well I got myself a chocolate cake 🙈

I also wanted the black collectibles, but I don't have enough for them. The cake was just too tempting though and in my limited budget haha😋

Totally impossible 🥺 Well done to those who got something. Goodnight 💜

lol, that restock went by quickly. Didn't even have a chance to put a Mori in my cart, and I could've gotten a Toy Hammer but didn't have the TBT ready to buy it, though I did snag a Teal house so that's cool.

Also it's pretty neat seeing the latest restocks on the main forum page:
CgPMWhc.png

I missed out on a Chocolate Cake. I managed to get it in my cart but it sold before I could actually purchase it. Hopefully I'll get one during the next restock!

clearly checked tbt for the first time today about 10 minutes too late for this one! we'll see if i'm awake for any further ones i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back