Snooty Capricorn
Bells
Switch
1011-8615-7046
Red Tulip
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pear (Fruit)
If your Zodiac is last dont be sad there good at other things also zodiac dosnt define you lol
I want you to say personality, reliability, you know like a good person.
Don't vote for yourself -_-
Only vote you sign if you know someone who is NOT you that fits.
Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces. didnt fit.... Pisces if your reading this...Keep being cute and whole sum( you are)
Also Capricorns take a break once in a while( im a capricorn so i would know -_-)

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
I’m not into zodiac stuff, but I’m interested to see what people’s perception of each sign is... I debated putting Aquarius as the best since that’s my bf’s sign, but it’s also my sister’s and we have a rocky relationship. I’m gonna go with Leo because I never hear people talk bad about Leos.

(I don’t really believe in zodiac stuff, but mine totally fits... I’m a cancer and am a total ball of emotional mush sometimes.)

I’m not into zodiac stuff, but I’m interested to see what people’s perception of each sign is... I debated putting Aquarius as the best since that’s my bf’s sign, but it’s also my sister’s and we have a rocky relationship. I’m gonna go with Leo because I never hear people talk bad about Leos.

(I don’t really believe in zodiac stuff, but mine totally fits... I’m a cancer and am a total ball of emotional mush sometimes.)

lmao I hate Leo's. My dad is a Leo, two guys I crushed on are Leo's. When I saw who they truly were...TRASH! Women that I know who are Leo's aren't that bad but sometimes their views....oof. and they say Leo's and Sag's are supposed to get along because we're fire signs. Not in my book.

I voted for my sign because it suits my sign. :cool: (also I didn't read the OP before voting so my bad...)

I love Leos though, which is probably a Leo trait as well. Don't really believe in zodiacs determining your value or behaviour, but I do love the fire Leos have. My best friends growing up were Leos and the person I'm closest to now is a Leo as well. Most kind-hearted individuals I know.

I’m a Taurus, but I voted for Scorpio. Really no other reason than that some of my family members are Scorpio and I don’t think I’ve ever encountered a rude person that had Scorpio as their sign. *knocks on wood*

I'm a Gemini. I voted for it anyway 'cause my twin bro is awesome. Even cooler 'cause Gemini is the sing on the twins. It's like two-in-one. Scorpio and Sagittarius are pretty cool too. Probably 'cause my bestie's a Scorpio and Sagittarius is just fun to say.

Voting for Aries. Although my husband is an Aries, he's impulsive and a hot head, I love him regardless and appreciate his motivation and confidence also passion

also Libras are *kinda* great. My mom's a Libra, and we butt head sometimes but she also has some great personality traits such as listening, being fair, and also shopping! 😭

i’m a pisces but my vote goes to taurus. all my taurus friends are amazing, no cap. they’re funny, witty, no-bs, down to earth and know how to have a great time

I voted for Scorpio but not because I'm a Scorpio. My mom and aunt are also Scorpios and they are some of the kindest people I know. People say I am nice, but their kindness puts me to shame. Also, two of my nephews are Scorpios and they are the sweetest things.

To be fair, though, I don't know most people's zodiac sign and like half of my family are Scorpios so my opinion is admittedly biased.

I'm proud to say that I didn't vote for myself, I voted for my twin sister! (yes for real I do have a twin) I really love Libras! They listen and are super kind, I don't know if you could do much better than that! Taurus is a good choice as well. My Taurus friends are very kind but truthful and have an amazing sense of humor.

honestly have very little knowledge on zodiacs but i did end up voting on mine (oops), i think its the funniest to say and any time i read up on it the personality traits are spooky accurate to my own lol

I'm a March baby. I only read horoscopes on Aries and Virgo since the hubby's a Virgo. I was always pleased reading them c:

my pisces heart is broken rn😔

i voted for virgo because one of my close friends is virgo and they’re a crackhead but one of the best people i’ve ever met ;;

Leo....Ugh

lmao I hate Leo's. My dad is a Leo, two guys I crushed on are Leo's. When I saw who they truly were...TRASH! Women that I know who are Leo's aren't that bad but sometimes their views....oof. and they say Leo's and Sag's are supposed to get along because we're fire signs. Not in my book.
OMG YUS

i’m a pisces but my vote goes to taurus. all my taurus friends are amazing, no cap. they’re funny, witty, no-bs, down to earth and know how to have a great time
Pisces if your reading this...Keep being cute and whole sum( you are)
I'm proud to say that I didn't vote for myself, I voted for my twin sister! (yes for real I do have a twin) I really love Libras! They listen and are super kind, I don't know if you could do much better than that! Taurus is a good choice as well. My Taurus friends are very kind but truthful and have an amazing sense of humor.
Wow thats acc epic and fair play
my pisces heart is broken rn😔

i voted for virgo because one of my close friends is virgo and they’re a crackhead but one of the best people i’ve ever met ;;
Pisces if your reading this...Keep being cute and whole sum( you are)

I’m a Capricorn so I’m biased and think Capricorn is the best lol.
But I seem to get along really well with Geminis and Virgos so I love them too.

Back