• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Worst zodiac

Worst zodiac

• VIRGO

• ARIES

• AQUARIUS

• LEO

• SCORPIO

• SAGITTARIUS

• LIBRA

• Capricorn

• Other(specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Every Capricorn I’ve ever met is usually bland, boring and no fun. (Not to say all, just who I’ve met..) also scorpios are really hard for me to get along with. I’m an Aries. In my opinion there’s bad Aries and good Aries lol and the bad ones are ReAl nasty. I love sags and Leo’s and Gemini’s even with the craziness. Cancers are so so sweet but I have to walk on egg shells to talk to them. Libras are the chillest.

I voted for Capricorn because you forgot Gemini. No hate here, they just annoy me (Geminis, that is).

im a capricorn and most of it doesnt resonate with me at all. i might be misinterpreting it but being emotionally distant, unimaginative and driven by success or money is so uninteresting and silly. dont really believe in zodiacs (theyr fun but thats where it ends for me) but if there was someone who completely believed in their capricorn traits they would be no fun at all lol
im not into it enough to look at the other signs i dont have but capricorn definitely sounds like a contender for the worst

Eh, I’m a Libra and I pretty much get along with everyone. Granted it’s hard to get to know me irl because of the shy introvert that I am.

im a capricorn and most of it doesnt resonate with me at all. i might be misinterpreting it but being emotionally distant, unimaginative and driven by success or money is so uninteresting and silly. dont really believe in zodiacs (theyr fun but thats where it ends for me) but if there was someone who completely believed in their capricorn traits they would be no fun at all lol
im not into it enough to look at the other signs i dont have but capricorn definitely sounds like a contender for the worst

I also voted Capricorn even though *I am* a Capricorn. I am 100% money motivated to make sure myself and my hubby are comfortable in the things that we do! I wouldn't say our toxic trait is money, but I am sometimes stressed about our finances, but not in an unhealthy way, I just want to make sure we have enough to support our bills and hobbies. I also had a lot of therapy to help with emotionally distancing myself to people because that describes me a lot as a teen. I am also going to admit I have never been super creative in my lifetime, although I do try. It may sound silly, but I have always found my zodiac traits to be quite fitting. It kind of sucks, but at the same time I have come to learn my brain works how it works and I can work with that! Sometimes Capricorns suck but I feel like we have good intentions!

I also voted Capricorn even though *I am* a Capricorn. I am 100% money motivated to make sure myself and my hubby are comfortable in the things that we do! I wouldn't say our toxic trait is money, but I am sometimes stressed about our finances, but not in an unhealthy way, I just want to make sure we have enough to support our bills and hobbies. I also had a lot of therapy to help with emotionally distancing myself to people because that describes me a lot as a teen. I am also going to admit I have never been super creative in my lifetime, although I do try. It may sound silly, but I have always found my zodiac traits to be quite fitting. It kind of sucks, but at the same time I have come to learn my brain works how it works and I can work with that! Sometimes Capricorns suck but I feel like we have good intentions!

thinking about it now i have a lot of capricorn traits that i have a hard time admitting to lol. basically everything i described in my original post can apply to me as well in some way
on paper it looks like the worst because the way websites describe capricorns make us seem arrogant or selfish which definitely isnt true

capricorn and scorpio because i’ve literally never met a decent capricorn or scorpio in my life

Every Capricorn I’ve ever met is usually bland, boring and no fun. (Not to say all, just who I’ve met..) also scorpios are really hard for me to get along with. I’m an Aries. In my opinion there’s bad Aries and good Aries lol and the bad ones are ReAl nasty. I love sags and Leo’s and Gemini’s even with the craziness. Cancers are so so sweet but I have to walk on egg shells to talk to them. Libras are the chillest.
I voted for Capricorn because you forgot Gemini. No hate here, they just annoy me (Geminis, that is).
thinking about it now i have a lot of capricorn traits that i have a hard time admitting to lol. basically everything i described in my original post can apply to me as well in some way
on paper it looks like the worst because the way websites describe capricorns make us seem arrogant or selfish which definitely isnt true
capricorn and scorpio because i’ve literally never met a decent capricorn or scorpio in my life
Every pisces I've ever known has been a *****
Dude i am actually a lil hurt :( I am a capricorn and yeah i may be filed by money we just sorta sit at home and do work 24/7 we keep the economy working. Also picies r really cute dont say s about my lil babies!

Dude i am actually a lil hurt :( I am a capricorn and yeah i may be filed by money we just sorta sit at home and do work 24/7 we keep the economy working. Also picies r really cute dont say s about my lil babies!
My opinions are based on the people I have met in real life, I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings. :(

i don’t mean any disrespect bro, i’m sure you’re really great - if it’s honesty time, i voted for capricorn because that’s my father’s zodiac sign and he’s genuinely one of the worst people i’ve ever met. my father definitely fits the ‘sits at home’ criteria but homeboy hasn’t worked in years and is a deadbeat/emotionally absent father so uh,, yeah i had to vote for capricorn lmao

I've met the absolute worst Sagittarius in my life. He was rude, selfish, ignorant, and oblivious to empathy. Then again, that's personal lmao

My opinions are based on the people I have met in real life, I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings. :(
i don’t mean any disrespect bro, i’m sure you’re really great - if it’s honesty time, i voted for capricorn because that’s my father’s zodiac sign and he’s genuinely one of the worst people i’ve ever met. my father definitely fits the ‘sits at home’ criteria but homeboy hasn’t worked in years and is a deadbeat/emotionally absent father so uh,, yeah i had to vote for capricorn lmao
Its all good, Theres alot no one knows about capricons though, we love our secretivy, ill write a thread from my perspective ill link you if you want.

i don't actually believe in astrology but also i've only met like 2 pisces who didn't infuriate me during the whole 25 years i've been alive so i mean

i don't actually believe in astrology but also i've only met like 2 pisces who didn't infuriate me during the whole 25 years i've been alive so i mean
Oh that's fair, I've just met a ton lol and they always seem to be distracted 🙄

WHY ISNT PISCES AN OPTION???????????????
Post automatically merged:

also anyone voting for capricorns is just jealous

Back