• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best Pizza Topping.

anchovies, pineapple, and ham or any kind of meat

Cheese, pepporoni...

Sometimes I like peppers, olives, and mushrooms on it as well. Sausages are okay too I guess.

I've never liked pizza that was overflowing with toppings...I usually enjoy regular pepperoni most (+stuffed crust!!!); I like pepperoni and jalapeno, but usually places put too much jalapeno or I just get overwhelmed by it overall and have horrible heartburn the next day. Sometimes beef or grilled chicken is yummy~ and spinach and peppers! I've had small fried potatoes before which was pretty good, too~!

pepperoni is the only pizza topping.... and anyone putting mushrooms is dead to me, I will block you based on this

What do you guys think about corn, seafood (I'm talking about things like squid and octopus), teriyaki sauce, potatoes, or mayonnaise? I kid you not, all of those are common toppings on pizza in Japan. ESPECIALLY corn. Japan likes corn on just about anything. :D

GARLIC like seriously, just drench my pizza in garlic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What do you guys think about corn, seafood (I'm talking about things like squid and octopus), teriyaki sauce, potatoes, or mayonnaise? I kid you not, all of those are common toppings on pizza in Japan. ESPECIALLY corn. Japan likes corn on just about anything. :D

I've always wanted to try seafood pizza cause I watch a ton of travel shows and they have like shrimp pizza which looks bomb.

Grilled chicken or barbecue chicken & tomatoes are great. I also enjoy pineapple, pepperoni, almost anything except mushroom.

you all have some truly horrible tastes in pizza toppings.

i like pineapple.
the worst topping ive tried is banana. plus it smelsl so bad that it ruins every other pizza around

I like bell pepper, chicken, onion and bbq sauce

Alot of people are gonna disagree, but Pineapple. You may not like it, but this is what the best topping is.

Back