• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best Heart Balloon Color

Best heart color?

• Red

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cyan

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Blue

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Purple

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Pink

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Sweet

Votes: 25 49.0%

• Total voters

.: Meri :.

-love brought me some eternal petals-
Bells
Switch
1708-1067-1998
Island
Lostglade
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
We have a thread for the best bunny balloon, but not the best heart balloon, so I thought I'd make one! I love them all but Red is classic.

Red and Sweet are tied for me and if my last mystery heart balloon are neither of those colors then my own heart is going to be broken 😤 although i would settle for a purple

Best one is Sweet. Sweet is the only one I would consider getting.

The Sweet variant is my favorite of the Heart Balloons. The colors are so pretty, and I find the Sweet Heart Balloon to be the best when compared to the Sweet Balloon and Sweet Bunny Balloon.

Other good ones are Orange, Pink, Purple and Red. The Red one is the quintessential heart and would make for some great Valentine's Day or otherwise lovey-dovey lineups. Orange, Pink and Purple, meanwhile, are my favorite colors in general.

sweet. hoping my mystery heart balloon i just bought turns into that.

The red heart balloon is just absolute perfection! I also really like the purple and pink ones.

I’m a sucker for pastel collectibles, so words can’t describe how happy I was to get a Sweet Heart Balloon on my first try. I kind of wish all the balloons had gradients like the feathers from the 2017 Fair because of how good Sweet looks. I know a lot of people are after the Sweet variants of the balloons, so I really hope these remaining reveals put them in the hands of people who genuinely want them 🙏

Much like with the bunny balloon color, I feel like red is the best heart balloon color! It's my favorite color, plus it is the classic/most prominent heart color of the bunch. ❤️

Best one is sweet for sure! I also like the red one tho!

I have to be loyal to purple 💜 (but my heart wants sweet 🥰)

Back