• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best Heart Balloon Color

Best heart color?

• Red

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cyan

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Blue

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Purple

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Pink

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Sweet

Votes: 25 49.0%

• Total voters
I’m a simple girl: I see anything with a pink/blue gradient, I immediately love it! The sweet heart (+ regular and bunny!) balloon is so cute! I’ve always loved the sweet feather and its soft, pastel gradient, and love that we have it in balloon form now! I was hoping I’d be lucky enough to get one in honour of my bf (a sweet heart for my sweetheart, also trans rights!!), but sadly not this time. I was able to get the regular and bunny versions though, which I’m very happy about! I was also able to get one of the other heart colours (red) I wanted for my bf! ❤️

I’m also a big fan of the pink, purple and blue heart balloons! I love how vibrant they are; especially the pink! Red heart is also a classic and iconic! I think having a hot gradient heart balloon to pair with it would be everything!

Back