• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Best New Lazy Villager - NEW VILLAGERS POLLS

Who's your favorite new Lazy villager ?

• Sherb

Votes: 75 38.7%
  • Sasha

Votes: 122 62.9%
  • Chabwick

Votes: 24 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sherb is legit just a sleepy goat it's too freaking cute Chabwick is also really cute and I do like Sasha but Sherb embodies the lazy personality so well! And as for Chabwick I just don't think he's in that league

sasha is still a really pretty villager lol. he would fit in perfectly on a pastel-themed island. just sorta wish he was jock instead, would've loved a cute himbo rabbit villager ๐Ÿ’”

Sasha.
FB2g1tBX0AUjPrN.jpg

Had to go sasha, thats my new baby <3 (sorry sherb, step aside)

Sherb for me. I got his amiibo in my pack last week and he was probably my favourite in that pack. I don't plan on moving any in, but if I had to take one it would definitely be Sherb, just cos he seems sweet.

This was hard to choose, but since inviting Sasha I've just fallen in love with his aesthetics and I think lazy works really well with his design. Sherb a close second though.

Thanks to all the voters ! ๐Ÿ™ โค

Here's the results for the Best New Lazy Villager :

๐Ÿฅ‡ Sasha
๐Ÿฅˆ Sherb
๐Ÿฅ‰ Chabwick

Sasha%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

SASHA is qualified for the Battle of the Winners !
What do you think of this result ?

What's next ?
When all the NEW VILLAGERS POLLS are finished, I'll launch a new poll with all the 1st placed villagers, it will be named the Battle of the Winners.

After that, a last poll will be organized between the 3 most voted villagers of the Battle of the Winners, it will be the Grand Finale and we will finally know which is the best New Villager among all.

Meanwhile...
Don't forget to vote for the other ongoing polls !
SMUG POLL
50px-Emotion_Smirking_NH_Icon_cropped.png
- LAST DAY to vote
SNOOTY POLL
50px-Emotion_Disagreement_NH_Icon_cropped.png
- LAST DAY to vote

Back