• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Best New Lazy Villager - NEW VILLAGERS POLLS

Who's your favorite new Lazy villager ?

• Sherb

Votes: 75 38.7%
  • Sasha

Votes: 122 62.9%
  • Chabwick

Votes: 24 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sherb is kind of cute but I absolutely love Sasha. His eyes are so shiny and his house is precious. 😭

It’s definitely Sasha, and it was hard voting against Sherb. I have a soft spot for him because he’s a blue goat, as a Capricorn who’s favorite color is blue. My vote had to go for Sasha, though.

I love Sasha so much I don’t even mind when he talks about bugs. He’s just that endearing to me. He’s the first lazy since ANCH that I’ve just adored. I liked lazies so much more in NL in general.

Poor Chabwick, I love his belly button but I voted for Sasha, I like that he's gender non-conforming

I feel like I am ALWAYS finding Sherb on islands. I've had him a few times and at this point I feel he's overexposed lol

I voted for Sasha, who isn't my personal taste in villager, but is definitely the cutest of the three :,)

1st - Sasha - I like his coloring and overall facial design. I generally get annoyed with how many of the Rabbits and Cats are missing noses, so I really enjoy getting a cute one with a nose. Not the biggest fan of the bangs and his general design could of went towards Jock or Smug which the Rabbits needed more than yet another Lazy though. I enjoy that he has feminine features, but I don't really like some of the attention that has gotten him at the same time from people trying to place LGBTQ rep onto him for not meeting the gender stereotypes and the straight up NSFW spam. Can a feminine cis male not exist in this current era without being a highly sexualized icon for certain groups? Especially a cartoon bunny?!?

2nd - Sherb - I didn't really understand the Sherb hype, and I now have him on my island... and still don't understand the hype. He is one of the best goats, but I still generally find the species off putting with their head shapes. And overall he just kind of exists on my island as some weird, sickly looking goat guy. He isn't terrible by any means and has some character to him, but I'm overall pretty meh on him and think of him as Jimmy from Ed Edd n Eddy cause he gives me some weird vibes.

3rd - Chabwick - He's a basic penguin with headphones. The penguin species already has a hard time standing out to me with their designs kind of just melting together for me, so I really wasn't that pumped for Roald with headphones. When I take a penguin come snowfall, there's a chance he will be the one as I won't be that picky on which Penguin I take in... cause they all feel the same.

I personally love Sherb! I have him on my island and he's just so cute, I really like his house too. I haven't seen Sasha in-game yet but maybe if I do my opinion will change.

Probably Sherb - I have in fact had him for like a year now - but also he needs to give me his danged photo already.

I went with the majority here on this poll. Sasha is just such a cute character and I look forward to having them on my island someday!

I went with Chabwick here just because I love penguins. I live near a zoo who has penguins and they're always the best part to go see.

Sasha's my favorite. He's so incredibly cute that he won't seem as gross when he's talking about his bug friends. I love his big sparkly eyes and they make him seem a little childish to me, which fits with the immaturity of the Lazy personality. I really like Rabbits in general, especially the little wobble to their ears, so cute. He's green color is really pretty, too. I like that he's not fitting gender stereotypes.

Chabwick is next, but I don't really care for him particularly. He's a cute little round Lazy, that seems to fit. I like his belly button, too. It looks like he has on little headphones to keep his ears warm. But I'm pretty neutral on Penguins, very few of them stand out to me.

Sherb is last because he's a goat. Despite his puppy dog eyes as he gazes up at you and his soft blue coloring, goats are by far my least favorite species, I just can't stand them.

I'm gonna go with Sasha and Chabwick here although I don't like it tbh that Sasha already turned into Raymond 2.0. I get it he's adorable and all but it looks like some people haven't learned anything from the Raymond madness last year which is a bit annoying.

Sherb is alright, I just find him a bit boring. Was never really able to build a proper friendship with him whenever he ended up on my island. His house however is pretty neat.

Sasha and then Sherb. They both are just such cheerful and aesthetic colours and I love their eyes. Sasha is now my favourite lazy villager ever, topping Sherb and Cole. I got rid of Sherb to move in Sasha.

Back