• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best Netflix series?

Do any of you like Riverdale? I've been thinking about starting it cause we got Netflix now. XP

I really wanted to start watching Riverdale, heard it's pretty good.

Pretty Little Liars was by far one of the best series I've seen, I rarely commit to TV programs since I can never watch all of the seasons but I honestly enjoyed this one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

the oa. you'll either love or hate the oa and I happen to love it

Watched the first episode of this a few weeks ago and wasn't a fan of it at all. Had to watch it twice to get my head around the story.

Pretty Little Liars was by far one of the best series I've seen, I rarely commit to TV programs since I can never watch all of the seasons but I honestly enjoyed this one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Watched the first episode of this a few weeks ago and wasn't a fan of it at all. Had to watch it twice to get my head around the story.

I absolutely love PLL, although I do believe it has been slightly dragged out. The whole concept is great, I just wish they didn't elongate the whole thing. Like there's literally 10 episodes left that we've waited a year for xD still love it though.

Stranger Things is definitely the best Netflix original series I've seen. I've also really wanted to watch Black Mirror but haven't gotten around to it. In terms of just Anything On Netflix, I love Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I've watched it and rewatched it, I just love it a lot, but I know it's not made by netflix.

Stranger Things is definitely the best Netflix original series I've seen. I've also really wanted to watch Black Mirror but haven't gotten around to it. In terms of just Anything On Netflix, I love Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I've watched it and rewatched it, I just love it a lot, but I know it's not made by netflix.

I'm with you :) I prefer watching Brooklyn 9-9 more than Black Mirror .

Gotta get down with The Get Down.

I can't bear the main female character, but the show is so good.

Oh my gosh. Black Mirror has me crying episode after episode. It is so messed up. Like, I refused to watch 2/3 of the first season. Bhaha. Like, there's an episode that took me a good week to get over. But they are so artfully done. The guy who directed it is a journalist and critic, so there's a point to each episode.

if we're talking about Netflix originals, Bojack Horseman seems extremely underrated to me. Stranger Things is great too. not a fan of the Marvel cinematic universe stuff.

so many other great shows. Walking Dead, X-Files, Dexter, Weeds, Black Mirror, Z Nation, Prison Break, Sherlock, The League, Breaking Bad, Twin Peaks, The 100. that's only a fraction of what i've watched. i need a life.

Back