• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite hobby?

NebulaNights

Senior Member ♡
Bells
Switch
5137-7037-9125
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Tulip
White Tulip
White Violet
Purple Violet
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Besides video games of course, but what are some other hobbies you like to do? Believer it or not, I like to crochet things, like making blankets. 🙂

Writing, watching movies and TV shows, swimming, hiking, playing billiards, etc.

Building Lego, cooking, baking, writing fiction, tending to my aquaria and plants (land and aquatic), board games, bouldering, and then a couple that aren't quite TBT-appropriate. I also hold down three volunteer roles, all in which I'm involved in event management, so I'd consider that a hobby too!

I also want to get into soldering after being trained on it at work a few weeks ago. I'm being trained on wood work in April and I'm very excited at the thought of being able to turn that into a hobby as well. I loved wood work in school.

pc building, cooking, baking, writing, virtual pets (flight rising lole) and i'm slowly getting into drawing more seriously

i also really like roleplaying but idk if thats a hobby

I watch lots of movies. General cinema fanatic. Also play chess passionately. Not a great player, but I'm passionate.

I like to watch true crime documentaries, I play airsoft, I’m a gamer, I like watching sports (football/ufc)

i love listening to music, i'm always looking for new musicians/bands to annoy my friends about. i'm also an artist!

My favorite hobby is probably playing video games. It used to be martial arts before I stopped going.

Besides video games, my favorite hobbies are reading, listening to music, and language learning. For reading, my favorite genre is fantasy, but I also enjoy crime/mystery, and non-fiction as well. My favorite non-fiction genre is history, especially modern history. For music, I like a bit of everything, but lately I've mostly been listening to Taylor Swift, Noah Kahan, and Spanish-language music. For language learning, I'm focusing on Spanish now, but before that I was learning Korean. I need to start focusing on Korean more again though because my knowledge has definitely decayed a bit.

Back