Bell Tree Fair Prizes Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get a prize pack can I ask you guys to postpone shipping until a little later in the month? I'll be at a different address soon.

If I get a prize pack can I ask you guys to postpone shipping until a little later in the month? I'll be at a different address soon.

Yes. Also, I won't be sending them out for a few weeks anyway.

It's funny that people (apparently) like collectibles more than physical prizes.

I think part of it is also people having those collectibles on the side to trade/sell them for games since game codes on TBT marketplace are big right now.

I think part of it is also people having those collectibles on the side to trade/sell them for games since game codes on TBT marketplace are big right now.

Oh well that's probably not a good reason then because there's a high probababilty that we will stop allowing it! :eek: We discussed it for a while, but then it seemed like not that many people were trying to trade the codes.

I want one of those adorable leaf pillows! Hoping I can get enough tickets to buy one :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh well that's probably not a good reason then because there's a high probababilty that we will stop allowing it! :eek: We discussed it for a while, but then it seemed like not that many people were trying to trade the codes.

Also, BEWARE sellers. I got screwed over by a certain someone (whom I thought was 100% trustworthy) on the forum. :mad:
Tried to trade a game code and they put me through a ton of bull****.

Last edited:
I might wait and see if another shipping option comes up before I enter for any physical prizes (I'm in Canada). I'm totally after that Prima guide!

Question; Any idea when the raffles will be drawn? Not an exact date, just if it will be after all of the contests are over (and tickets awarded) or not. I'd rather wait and see what my ticket situation is before spending them.

I might wait and see if another shipping option comes up before I enter for any physical prizes (I'm in Canada). I'm totally after that Prima guide!

Question; Any idea when the raffles will be drawn? Not an exact date, just if it will be after all of the contests are over (and tickets awarded) or not. I'd rather wait and see what my ticket situation is before spending them.

Yes, the raffles will be drawn after everything is over.

So many "only ships to the US" things @_@ oh well.
the pillow is so cute! how big is it?

(shame it doesn't ship internationally.)
/student budget orz

Last edited:
As soon as I get the rest of those tickets I'm getting me that prima guide and saving up again for the patch <3

So many "only ships to the US" things @_@ oh well.
the pillow is so cute! how big is it?

(shame it doesn't ship internationally.)
/student budget orz

Literally I personally would pay kaiaa irl money for one

kaiaa do you have an etsy

I'm not sure if this is where I would ask this, but would the white feathers ever be restocked at some point? i've been waiting so long to be able to get one and it's like the one collectible I reallllllllllly want. I've been saving up my tickets for that, but there's only 4 left so I'm worried I won't be able to get it :ccc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back