• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Love Is in the Air, and a Peculiar New Friend Is Waiting To Meet You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized there is a shop here. Tired mum, completly missed that. I assume I get Bells by being active? Or how does this work? 😱 missing out...

We have this guide that gives a decent overview on our bell system and how to earn site currency, though it's a bit outdated! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any specific questions and I can help further. :)

What a fun little raffle! Thank you, Staff!

Happy Valentine's Day! Happy (Early) Singles Awareness Day! Happy Tuesday!
Good luck to all who enter the raffle!

Staff, I have a question. If someone wins one prize (say, a Love Ball), can they win another prize (like a Strawberry Doll)?

w9QPWs7.gif

Just burned through all my TBT and gifted a bunch of roses to some good peeps. Not like I was using the TBT for anything anyway. Happy Valentine's Day, everyone, and best of luck in the raffle! 💙

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Hope everyone has a good one! Also, here's hoping I can earn my loveball back that I had a few years ago, but then sold it away. 🥺

happy valentine tbt !!!!🥰 & good luck everyone!! i'm def hoping for that potion

It's time to announce our winners!

The glorious Strawberry Doll will be going home with:

@RejectiontheHedgie
@Asarena
@Halloqueen
@amemome
@Imbri
@Drawdler

The prettiest of Pokéballs now belongs to:

@Hat'
@Flicky

A freshly brewed Pink Love Potion is ready for consumption by:

@Pintuition
@Peach_Jam

And the following lovelies are now 100 TBT Bells richer:

@uwuzumakii
@Dinosaurz
@chocopug
@tessa grace
@Yanrima~
@Reginald Fairfield
@Iris_T
@Ravenkitty22
@FraudulentDimetrodon
@VillageDweller

A big congratulations to all of you, and I hope you've all had the loveliest Valentine's Day! Your new goodies will be distributed shortly. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back