• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding all questions about the character collectible designs: There are no old ones. All character collectibles are the same new design. If you see the old design, that's only your browser cache and soon enough you will see the new design.

Wow, what an update! Thanks for the free bells and congrats to Peter and Laudine! :D

I'm so hyped for the hybrid flowers. Leif looks adorable! I agree, the character collectibles look much better now imo. Please give us Stitches. We need more villagers! *o*

Stitches would be a cute collectible, but you know what we really need? A MARSHAL COLLECTIBLE.

Last edited:
Why not...both? ;)

bth.gif

TFW you stalk the shop all day, then go afk for an hour and stuff restocks!

(apples, mori, a hammer)

Um. I was trying to buy a blue house and they were sold out so fast that I checked out and got nothing. What the hell, staff? Why can't you stock 50 houses instead of 10?

Regarding all questions about the character collectible designs: There are no old ones. All character collectibles are the same new design. If you see the old design, that's only your browser cache and soon enough you will see the new design.

yeah, had a feeling that this was it. Thank you for clarifying!

when the famous mushrooms came out I bought 10 since I thought they'd inflate in price
I thought wrong

I was somehow lucky enough to snag a peach and a cherry, I'm just waiting for the houses...

I got 600 TBT of hopes in getting a full row of Houses. :p
Hopefully they restock soon! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back