Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it you guys, Chicha is literally one yellow house from a perfect, symmetrical lineup. I will be pissed if she doesn't get one.

Damn it you guys, Chicha is literally one yellow house from a perfect, symmetrical lineup. I will be pissed if she doesn't get one.

True, I want it for my lineup. XD

I'm predicting only 1 or 2 will stock at different times.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just sayin' if I find one in the shop I'm gonna buy it.

It's like a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I can't blame ya, it's the cutest out of all the houses imo. ;)

I would like to let you know that I won't be looking out for a restock after 6:00 PM (it's 5:15 in my time), but for now, I'll still be looking out for one.

Do you want to know how rare yellow letters are:

When I first joined TBT, I remembered that only 38 to 40 were sold in total. Now only 48 were sold total.

Last edited:
I'll probably missed the next restock. Wednesday night service.

Do you want to know how rare yellow letters are:

When I first joined TBT, I remembered that only 38 to 40 were sold in total. Now only 48 were sold total.

and most of the members with 38-40 are probably inactive now :')

dang I even had the shop tab open on my laptop but I was looking at a different website when they stocked.

dunno how many pink houses there were (or cyan, if any).

but there were definitely:

2 choco cakes
2 peaches
1 hammer (congrats Xerolin!)
and 1 dark blue haus...

I got a pink house during the restock this morning :)

Oh yeah. I'd like to buy a pink house for my BFF pinkcotton and one for Pinkbell as well. I wish I could catch just one good restock. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just bought myself a Pikachu Easter Egg to soothe my collectible-less soul. It's pretty cute. 300 TBT isn't a bad deal, either. :rolleyes:

Hi everyone. Do you think there will be another restock tomorrow? I hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back