• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it you guys, Chicha is literally one yellow house from a perfect, symmetrical lineup. I will be pissed if she doesn't get one.

Damn it you guys, Chicha is literally one yellow house from a perfect, symmetrical lineup. I will be pissed if she doesn't get one.

True, I want it for my lineup. XD

I'm predicting only 1 or 2 will stock at different times.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just sayin' if I find one in the shop I'm gonna buy it.

It's like a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I can't blame ya, it's the cutest out of all the houses imo. ;)

I would like to let you know that I won't be looking out for a restock after 6:00 PM (it's 5:15 in my time), but for now, I'll still be looking out for one.

Do you want to know how rare yellow letters are:

When I first joined TBT, I remembered that only 38 to 40 were sold in total. Now only 48 were sold total.

Last edited:
I'll probably missed the next restock. Wednesday night service.

Do you want to know how rare yellow letters are:

When I first joined TBT, I remembered that only 38 to 40 were sold in total. Now only 48 were sold total.

and most of the members with 38-40 are probably inactive now :')

dang I even had the shop tab open on my laptop but I was looking at a different website when they stocked.

dunno how many pink houses there were (or cyan, if any).

but there were definitely:

2 choco cakes
2 peaches
1 hammer (congrats Xerolin!)
and 1 dark blue haus...

I got a pink house during the restock this morning :)

Oh yeah. I'd like to buy a pink house for my BFF pinkcotton and one for Pinkbell as well. I wish I could catch just one good restock. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just bought myself a Pikachu Easter Egg to soothe my collectible-less soul. It's pretty cute. 300 TBT isn't a bad deal, either. :rolleyes:

Hi everyone. Do you think there will be another restock tomorrow? I hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back