• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for 2 others to do the hammer tour with (:

boring

pink is the warmest colour
Bells
Switch
0391-6643-8131
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Lily
Red Lily
White Tulip
Red Tulip
Feedback
100% (314) +
Reviving this thread for the new town initiatives!

Once again, me and my partner are looking for 2 players, this time to come on a hammer island tour with us and go for gold so we can maximise our gains and what not. We're going to be free to play this evening (15/03 GMT) but if that doesnt work we'll also be around Saturday! Just reply and we'll try work something out
:p

Last edited:
hi! if you’re still offering this i’m interested :>
Yeah that’s totally fine, we’re still looking for a fourth person. Hopefully we’ll be able to tonight but if not what’s your availability tomorrow?

Oh my gosh ill join!
Post automatically merged:

ACtually nevermind i cant sorry

Hi, I'd like to do the 4 person island tour and am free for the next couple hours!

I'd love to join the next tour if you are still touring!
I dont need to do a tour anymore myself so Im locking this thread but Im open to joining a round another time if you find other players. Just lmk :)

Back