• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Be honest

I am sure I have had one but, I don't recall what it was.

I once had a dream in which I was in the open-air room that you fight Greevil in on Citadark Isle, in Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, except robot-like Nincadas were crawling all over me, and I had to flip a switch to destroy the building.

I never reached the switch.

Ron Ronaldo said:
So many. @____@

Sometimes I'll actually be playing whichever game I'm dreaming about, sometimes I'll be thrown into the scenario of the game.
Oh my god that happend to me, I dreamed I was at the final boss of super mario sunshine (Which I actually have never gotten to) Then I pressed "A" and got sucked into the game. But it was a total different boss (Still bowser but not actually the final boss bowser in

Kyel said:
also: I used to play "Conquer Online" [first online game ever..] wayyy back in the day... like crack..

and i'd sometimes stay up til like 4am, fall asleep, & dream about obtaining items [I could only DREAM of getting...] then waking up really confused and excited to think "was it a dream..or did I actually get ___ last night?"

Would get depressed logging on and seeing nothing new D:..
That game went to hell... I played it since the first servers were out (CO 1.0), till like.... I was almost 18 I think. (Was about 11 when I started the game)

Bullkers ruined the game and so did TQ screwing us players who didn't bulk over by making it impossible to to get all the bulkers gear, only took a lot, lot longer...

To the good old days lol.

Ah yes, I once had a dream in which I was...upset, for some reason. I was running away from whatever made me upset, and found a treasure chest with all of the extremely expensive items in Animal Crossing. As I was crying, I picked up the Royal Crown, and...whatever the smaller crown is called.

If you have heard of the game Elebits,ive been in dreams of that game.I had control of myself so I was running though the house shooting elebits with my capture gun.I remember whenever I beat a boss I woke up.Oh I need to go play that now.

Leslie141 said:
Yeah, I was with Pikachu... o_O
Well, based on your signature, that's not a shocker...

I once dreamed I was in Battlefield Bad Company 2. Kind of...scary I guess.

wait, this is a bad thing/dirty secret?

I have freaky-ass dreams, all the time. no clue how often i dream about video games, but i'm fairly certain i've had my fair share of VG-inspired thinking.

I wouldn't say it's embarrassing, but i guess it COULD be seen as bad. i dunno. not like it's much different than dreaming about doing real life stuff, if your surroundings are freaky.

Sometimes when I can't fall asleep I take a game with little to no story (like Cooking Mama for example) and give it this huge elaborate story. And then when I fall asleep, I dream new parts of the story. Like once I had a dream that Cooking Mama was in kindergarden and her parents only let her eat Japanese food so she ran away and became homeless but she some how became a chef apprentice and all of this weird stuff happened.

Psychonaut said:

I have freaky-ass dreams, all the time. no clue how often i dream about video games, but i'm fairly certain i've had my fair share of VG-inspired thinking.

I wouldn't say it's embarrassing, but i guess it COULD be seen as bad. i dunno. not like it's much different than dreaming about doing real life stuff, if your surroundings are freaky.
I had a dream i carfted a soldiers stash O_O it was a nightmare for me

One time I had a dream about being Link and trying to save Hyrule. I got into the Spirit Train from Spirit Tracks and I ran over Ganon (who wasn't even in that game) I saved Zelda's body and she evaporated. I then was playing my dsi when all of a sudden some guy asks me if I need a ride in his plane. I go in and we accidentely run over a fireman. We fly down into a cave and have to avoid stalagmites and stalagtites and then the pilot falls asleep. The only way to wake him up was to beat the level of the game I was playing. I did so but we fell into a hole. I then am in a coliseum wher I have to battle to the death. They tell me to choose a weapon in that room and there were a lot! More than I think I could possibly dream! Most of them were from Monster Hunter Tri. I choose a weapon and had to battle in pitch black darkness. I woke up then. :)

TheYoshiGamer said:
Yes, I remember having some about Pokemon.
I had a dream where I was trapped in the Burning Tower when it was burning and there was Koffing everywhere.

Auugghhhh....

All the time really. One was a weird tf2 mod that smashed it into left for dead, it was fun :p

Animefan said:
Psychonaut said:

I had a dream i carfted a soldiers stash O_O it was a nightmare for me
should've sent it my way.

Back