• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

Does anyone have a green retro fan I could trade for my orange one? It's the only color I've never seen in other shops.

Got it.

Last edited:
Looking for stacks of wood. Unsurprisingly, I have softwood to trade. I can offer at a 2 to 1 ratio. So two stacks of softwood for your one stack of wood. Thanks!

Looking for two green streetlamps! I can offer two white streetlamps in exchange

i can trade you 3 for that stack of young spring bamboo if you'd like! pm me ^^
Post automatically merged:

can i trade you two fish prints for the artisinal bug cage? if this is unfair i'm happy to throw in some igb/tbt or materials, just let me know 👍
hey im really sorry, i wont be doing the trades now. thanks for responding though.

looking to trade my stacks of stone for stacks of wood, maybe 2-3 stacks. :- )

For anyone who has bamboo (unfortunately I don't :p ) I have lots of recipes that use young bamboo and I'd be happy to craft you a recipe so long as you provide the materials :)

I can do it free of charge but would greatly appreciate a tip of 1 bamboo shoot per item :lemon: They're pretty nice and I haven't had luck getting bamboo to farm from mystery islands :p

Pictures of them coming soon!
I have lots of bamboo lmk
Post automatically merged:

Would you let me catalogue the set by any chance? I can trade Nook Miles or let you catalogue things in return.
I have some!! I can buy it from my purchases I have the bed, low table, dresser, laundry basket, waste basket, end table, lamp, and others I think

I’m looking for weeds. Tragically, I’ve run out and I need them for recipes. Lmk if you’re looking to get rid of some. I’ll pay whatever

Back