• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

Does anyone have a green retro fan I could trade for my orange one? It's the only color I've never seen in other shops.

Got it.

Last edited:
Looking for stacks of wood. Unsurprisingly, I have softwood to trade. I can offer at a 2 to 1 ratio. So two stacks of softwood for your one stack of wood. Thanks!

Looking for two green streetlamps! I can offer two white streetlamps in exchange

i can trade you 3 for that stack of young spring bamboo if you'd like! pm me ^^
Post automatically merged:

can i trade you two fish prints for the artisinal bug cage? if this is unfair i'm happy to throw in some igb/tbt or materials, just let me know 👍
hey im really sorry, i wont be doing the trades now. thanks for responding though.

looking to trade my stacks of stone for stacks of wood, maybe 2-3 stacks. :- )

For anyone who has bamboo (unfortunately I don't :p ) I have lots of recipes that use young bamboo and I'd be happy to craft you a recipe so long as you provide the materials :)

I can do it free of charge but would greatly appreciate a tip of 1 bamboo shoot per item :lemon: They're pretty nice and I haven't had luck getting bamboo to farm from mystery islands :p

Pictures of them coming soon!
I have lots of bamboo lmk
Post automatically merged:

Would you let me catalogue the set by any chance? I can trade Nook Miles or let you catalogue things in return.
I have some!! I can buy it from my purchases I have the bed, low table, dresser, laundry basket, waste basket, end table, lamp, and others I think

I’m looking for weeds. Tragically, I’ve run out and I need them for recipes. Lmk if you’re looking to get rid of some. I’ll pay whatever

Back